Photo
- - - - -

Does anyone have Facebook so I can talk to someone about this?

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:48 PM

I just want to talk and chat with fans who understand...I have received texts from so many friends but really I want to talk to the fans...

Please I'm just feeling sick...:(

I will even give my number out, I don't care. I just need to talk to someone. This is so overwhelmingly sad.

#2 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:24 AM

I understand how you feel, I haven't wanted to close out this forum. It hurts to look at all the coverage but somehow it makes me feel less alone seeing all the other fans talking about her and expressing the same things I'm feeling. I'm just feeling devastated, like I've lost one of my friends or a member of my family. Poor, beautiful Amy...

#3 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:26 AM

I know. A lot of people have told me I am too upset and am being unreasonable. :( I can't help it, a part of me seriously is feeling empty.

#4 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:30 AM

I don't think you're being unreasonable at all. It takes time to heal when you lose someone. It's going to hurt for a while. Just because we never met her, it doesn't mean we didn't feel a personal connection to her. I think we were all touched by something in her music and her music was deeply personal.

#5 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:32 AM

Do you think we will ever feel better about this? I am afraid I will always feel this way. G-d bless you, Amy.

#6 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:33 AM

I know how you feel but I don't think it is good for you to have your phone number up as there are alot of guests online now.... something like 600..... people that are not registered at AWF....
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#7 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:34 AM

I know, I just don't care much because I don't have anyone to talk to about this.

#8 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:34 AM

^ I agree with LaPeep - you might want to edit your post. That stuff stays on the internet forever. Maybe someone could PM you instead?

#9 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:35 AM

It's not unreasonable at all x

#10 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:36 AM

I can't speak for everyone but I know that when I've lost loved ones in the past, the pain does eventually start to fade. You don't forget but one day you're able to think about them without feeling like you're going to burst into tears. But this is still so new, I think it's too soon to think about healing.

I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to her music the same again, I think that will always be painful.

#11 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:37 AM

Ok, I'll delete it. Do you think we will always feel an emptiness from it or will eventually feel better. This is so fucking raw right now. Oh my G-d. I have followed her for what seems like the longest time. While I hated the paparazzi, I read all her interviews, collected the magazines, watched the interviews, listened to the albums. Whenever anyone bashed her, I stuck up for her. I always wanted the best for this beautiful woman. May G-d rest her soul...I have never felt the same way about any other celebrity. I'm not obsessed but I am very sad.

#12 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:42 AM

I still feel like this isn't real i was hoping one day to see her live.Man this hurts me so much and breaks my heart.
i can't look at her videos because i will start to cry.

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#13 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:42 AM

^^ I agree. Amy is the only 'celebrity' (I hate that word - ha!) that I have ever really given a toss about. Crazy, really.

I'm just so devastated. It's weird, and I can't quite explain it.

#14 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:47 AM

I know I keep asking the same question but do you think we will ever get over it? It is so raw right now. I just cried to my boyfriend about it and I feel bad because he just had surgery. UGH...

#15 amyfanatic

amyfanatic

If I was my heart,I'd rather be restless.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:50 AM

No. I don't think I'll ever get over it. I don't know about other people. I've never in my life been so emotionally attached to an artist as I was with Amy. I always felt I knew her,got her. There's a hole in my heart already where my girl used to be. A part of me is simply missing. It's died today.
Posted Image

"I don`t listen to anyone...except my inner child anyway."

Amy.J.Winehouse.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users