#1 blogboringppl

blogboringppl

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:40 PM

Hi Amy Fans.

Deepest condolences for the awful news, and sod the haters, her music is going to be around forever.

I would like to make a tribute to Amy for my blog. I would like to just give her a dedication page about her hair.

I was hoping some of you could perhaps help me track down images of her from 2003 - 2011. Preferably the images are dated with month and year, and is a clear front on head shot.

I promise you won't be disappointed with the results. Thanks for your help.:)

RIP Amy xx

#2 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:15 AM

Hi,

Thanks for this post and the condoleances.

Any AWFUKERS that are in for this? We all have loads of pictures of her, so I think it would be cool if we could contribute to this. It'll be a challenge figuring out some of the dates..
What is your greatest fear?
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#3 Devstylex

Devstylex

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:11 AM

good idea

#4 blogboringppl

blogboringppl

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:09 PM

I managed to screenshot stills from all her music videos.

Just wondering, does anyone have any good quotes from Amy about her hair? x

#5 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:15 PM

I’m quite an insecure person. I’m very insecure about the way I look. I mean, I’m a musician I’m not a model. The more insecure I felt, the more I’d drink. And to Tracey Trash, who does my hair, I’d be like, “Bigger! Bigger!” – like the more insecure I feel, the bigger my hair has to be. - Amy Winehouse.
Amy: "Dying old or never meeting Tony Bennett; if I never get to meet him, I might as well be dead."

#6 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:27 PM

On Never Mind The Buzzcocks:

Penny Smith: "Amy, is that hair yours and is anything living in it?"
[...]
Amy: But yeah yeah, it's all mine.. 'cause I bought it, yeah.."

#7 Moody's Mood

Moody's Mood

You sent me flying

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,118 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:31 PM

The beehive was more than just a hairstyle for the late, troubled pop star. When asked if she ever had good hive days and bad hive days during an interview with Reuters, the singer offered a decisive, matter-of-fact response.

"Never. Never," she said. "My hair is always on point, even if the rest of me is really naff."

#8 Creagle

Creagle

Great dreamers Cannot be tamed.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:39 PM

Good luck with that blogboringppl. I was recently searching for some pictures of Amy myself and was struck by how few there were that showed her smiling and radiant. She lived life with such a heavy heart yet she still managed to enrich all of ours.

#9 blogboringppl

blogboringppl

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 08:02 PM

I can't post the link to show you what I've done because I haven't had 15 posts, but you can find it if you google 'Blogging Boring People'. (DOT COM!) ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users