#1 MJFan

MJFan

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:00 PM

Hi guys!

I just dropped in, to tell you that I really feel with you and to tell all of Amy's fans and her family my deepest condolences. I really know how all of you feel right now. I have been a Fan of MJ for 25 years now and I really, really know how it feels to loose somebody, you feel so deeply connected with - even if it's a star you don't know in person.
I also know, how it feels to read and see all this Tabloid Bullsh*** in the media.
Michael was a victim of those media and so was Amy. Some of the reports I've seen in the news these days were really disrespectful and I felt so bad for Amy, for her family, for her fans...
So I just had to come, register and write - to tell you, that you are not alone.
I've never been a great Fan of Amy, though I really like her music and I admire her great talent and her amazing voice.
I always hoped, that she would get the chance to recover, to get her health back... to just make it, you know?
I was shocked and saddened, when I heard about her death. She was a great soul, a wonderful person and a very gifted artist.
May she rest in peace and may her soul be free now, like a bird.

With all my love and the love of the german MJ Fan Community,

An MJ Fan from Germany

#2 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:10 PM

awww. thank you.

Viva MJ!

Viva Amy! xx

#3 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:16 PM

Thank you for coming by, and your kind words.Neither of our stars will ever be forgotten by those that loved them.

#4 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:23 AM

thank you for the thoughtful post.

I have finally come to realize what it means to lose one's most beloved artist. these past few days I've thought several times that this is how MJ fans must feel.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#5 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 12:41 PM

Randy (Michael's brother) wrote this about Amy on twitter

I thank Amy Winehouse 4 her great contribution to my industry. She was such a talent & I’m so saddened by her passing.

#6 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 05:25 PM

Thank you for your kind words.
And I go back to... I go back to us.

Bruised, battered and desparate for a fag she may be, but Amy is our 21st Century Piaf: flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering. Think of her this way and hope that the still remarkably young woman under the eyeliner thinks that way too. - Jude Rogers, The Word

#7 Amyweloveyou

Amyweloveyou

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

Amy and MJ! there music will live on forever

#8 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:24 PM

Hope this isnt off topic but i am really Surprised that lauryn hill has not commented on amy's death at all.....unless i am mistaken and she actually has.

But i was actually just thinking of this and cant remember hearing if lauryn said anything about her passing.

Im not saying that EVERY SINGLE musician that amy loved should comment on her death but i kind of expected lauryn to be the one person to comment

#9 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:26 PM

Hope this isnt off topic but i am really Surprised that lauryn hill has not commented on amy's death at all.....unless i am mistaken and she actually has.

But i was actually just thinking of this and cant remember hearing if lauryn said anything about her passing.

Im not saying that EVERY SINGLE musician that amy loved should comment on her death but i kind of expected lauryn to be the one person to comment

Yes it is off topic but nevermind.
Why would Lauryn Hill comment on her death? Did they know eachother?

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

#10 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:30 PM

Yes it is off topic but nevermind.
Why would Lauryn Hill comment on her death? Did they know eachother?

Well alot of people who didnt know her commented. But your right though that she didnt have to.

Anyway sorry about that. Going back on topic in my opinion amy was one of the first TRUE icons in many many years. I wonder if she ever met MJ

RIP to Amy and MJ:'-(

#11 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:32 PM

Well alot of people who didnt know her commented. But your right though that she didnt have to.

Anyway sorry about that. Going back on topic in my opinion amy was one of the first TRUE icons in many many years. I wonder if she ever met MJ

RIP to Amy and MJ:'-(

No worries about going off topic.
I just thought maybe they were friends or something and that's why you were wondering if she'd commented.
:)

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users