120 replies to this topic

#61 Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

Velut Inter Ignis Lunae Minor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:35 PM

So the bag arrived today. It looks great & features a houndstooth check lining which is amazing. Very well done! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

wow!

#62 StrongerThanMe

StrongerThanMe

♫ Like smoke I hang around ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:08 PM

I bought a couple of pieces for 30% off at my local outlet, and I'm debating whether to get the argyle jumper? Who has it + how often do you wear it? Ideally I'd but it all but my purse don't stretch that far :(

I have the argyle jumper. I wear it very often. It's my favourite piece of her first collection. I love it!
Posted Image

#63 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:17 AM

I would recommend you to buy it! And if you don't please buy it to me! I really wanted it but never found it in my size :( I'll send you moneyz!!

I bought a couple of pieces for 30% off at my local outlet, and I'm debating whether to get the argyle jumper? Who has it + how often do you wear it? Ideally I'd but it all but my purse don't stretch that far :(

Posted Image

#64 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:07 PM

I've seen the collection in an English shop next to my house. I think I'm gonna buy the black jacket. It's the typical thing you wear all the time because it matches well with every look. I'd buy it all if I had money because all the items in the collection are amazing. It's my style, elegant and sophisticated at the same time. Besides it's really nice to wear something she designed personally. I've always thought of Amy as a person with a natural elegance, no matter what she wore, she always wore it well. Her body was perfect and the way she walked and moved, her gestures were beautiful. She's my inspiration in every imaginable way. I love her so much.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#65 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:14 PM

Ok I have to stop looking to those pictures with all those beautiful clothes right now. My mom bought a chanel bag a couple of months ago and she said she is not gonna buy my anything again until I'm 30 lol. BTW is the black bag also designed by her? (my obsession with bags and shoes it's pathological)
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#66 StrongerThanMe

StrongerThanMe

♫ Like smoke I hang around ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

BTW is the black bag also designed by her?

yep, the bag is designed by her.
Posted Image

#67 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 12:37 AM

These shoes were added to the collection. Cute! :)

http://www.fredperry...er-leather.html

Posted Image
"I've got hair like them"

#68 sailor

sailor

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

Hi everybody i'm new on the forum. I come from France. I'd like to know if someone know where i can find the hawaiian barrel bag and silk scarf from the Amy Winehouse collection. Thx for answering. X

#69 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:32 PM

Hi Sailor, the only place online where I could find any items from the Hawaiian collection was on eBay. I bought the barrel bag, which I adore, from a lovely woman in the UK with a 100 percent rating. I bid on it and I paid a very good price which seemed to me to be eiher 'at cost', or just a little above that. It was definitely not a fake - all the Fred Perry detailing an stitching are immaculate

Since then, I noticed that the same bag sold for almost twice the original price. Which I could never afford. I have also seen the dress and twinset cardigan fron the collection on eBay. Again they are pretty pricy.

I have been unable to find the scarf anywhere - and I have searched everywhere, trust me! I just don't know if I will ever find it. Should have bouight it when it first went on sale!

If you are interested in her fiirst collection, then Zappos is by far your best source. ASOS too. Also they are adding new pieces every now and then, so I keep checking to see if that scarf will ever turn up!

Edited by Lainey, 27 August 2011 - 04:42 PM.

"I've got hair like them"

#70 sailor

sailor

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:47 PM

Thank you! I saw this is on Ebay that we can find lots of pieces from the collection but yeah it's really expansive. And i was espacially interested by the scarf cos' i'm a boy and i think this isn't really looks like a girl thing. That was for having something from the Amy's collection. If you say that it's hard to find it so i'm disappointed. :(:)

I so love Amy's style, as if it was still the 50's..... as she said she "was dressed as if she was a black jewish man."

#71 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:40 PM

Asos do only ship inside the US, right? And zappos too? :(

Posted Image

#72 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:58 PM

I'm pretty sure Asos deliver worldwide :)

#73 emmasimpson923

emmasimpson923

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

Does anyone know if something is out in stores in London?
I'm going there next month & I will bring alot of money, where do I find Fred Perry clothing in London except for their own shop?

Hi, The Fred Perry store in Covent Gardens has the full collection in. There are plenty of fred perry stores in London but only the Covent Garden Store has Amy Winehouses collection in.

Emma :)

#74 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

I'm terribly broke, but I bought the black long line sweater. I can't wait to get it. Next paycheck I'll buy something else. I hope to have a lot of the collection by the end of the year! Everything is so adorable and it makes me feel great to know it's going towards anything for her. I really love the shirts, but my does it hurt my wallet. She did a phenomenal job with this collection, does me very proud to purchase anything from it at all.

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

#75 dunkinz

dunkinz

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:01 PM

ASOS ships worldwide and you know what, it's free shipping!
I really wanna buy the one that she wear when she sang with Tony Bennet. But couldn't find it anywhere? Any suggestion perhaps? Thanks xo
You're wondering now, what to do.. Now you know this is the end.
You're wondering how, you will pay for the way you misbehaved.

I will love you forever Amy Jade x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users