#1 Venga

Venga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:08 PM

mitchwinehouse mitch winehouse
by MrAlexFoden
Once again, thank you for your love. The foundation is going to help thousands of people. that is Amy's legacy. Mitch

Retweeted by Alex Foden. Is Mr. Foden trying to make out that this message from Mitch is supporting The Alex Foden Foundation?

#2 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:28 PM

WTF? Are there going to be 2 competing foundations - Alex's and Amy's?
He is ridiculous.

#3 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

Well i know which foundation has my support & Alex it ain't yours. I wish him luck in his endeavours but i also wish he wasn't using Amy's name to try & get ahead.

#4 LegendJJ

LegendJJ

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:13 PM

I think the amy winehouse foundtion may end up being the betty ford clinic of the UK. When i say that i mean it in a good way. I think this foudation will be as well known as the Betty Ford clinic in the USA

#5 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:18 PM

i would think you would mean it in a good way, betty ford pretty much changed the worlds thinking on addiction treatment.

i didn't know this about women: Ford was particularly concerned with helping women deal with the stigma that sometimes accompanied seeking treatment. “The disease [of addiction] impacts women faster and more intensely, so when we finally seek help–and we hide in our denial longer than men do–we’re sicker physically and emotionally,” she wrote in her book “Betty: A Glad Awakening.” “Once we leave treatment we may need intensive aftercare. But what we will have learned is that, wherever we go, there will be other women who will understand.”

#6 Lainey

Lainey

Just Friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,692 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:12 PM

^ Betty Ford was an incredible woman in many ways. I didn't realize how incredible she was until I read and/ or listened to her obituaries. I really didn't know much about her.

#7 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:50 AM

He's full of crud. Mitch's tweet was blatantly about his own endeavour, not Alex's.

#8 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 August 2011 - 11:48 AM

He's full of crud. Mitch's tweet was blatantly about his own endeavour, not Alex's.

Agreed. Alex should make this clear rather than trying to mislead people. Not saying his foundation won't be worthwhile, I'm sure it's admirable, but retweeting Mitch's message is deceptive (and imo intentionally so).

#9 Venga

Venga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:42 PM

Its a bit sly though? Would he be that sly?

#10 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:44 PM

Its a bit sly though? Would he be that sly?

Hmmm....let me think.....

YES

#11 Venga

Venga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:51 PM

Well it looks like he is pallin around with other celebs like Alan Carr and Denise Welch at the moment from his Twittering. Hope they are careful, I like them two. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users