2 replies to this topic

#1 Muchloveria

Muchloveria

...or bouffant on it's curl...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:31 AM

hey everyone. i just wanted to take a second to say something because since Amy's death...there has been a lot of trash talking about certain ppl who used to be associated with her.

i don't want to seem to be an asshole, or even trying to be mean. i just think unless you were around Amy and these ppl, there really is no use for opinion. we should maintain this forum as just a positive tribute, and leave any slander out. I know that sometimes the pain of losing Amy causes anger towards certain individuals, but honestly we all don't know anything about what really happened besides speculation. and perhaps one of your words could actually be hurting someone Amy loved dearly. i think it is best that we leave well enough alone and let the ppl who were in Amy's life do what they need to do to get over grieving in their own way and let us just be what we are - fans.

my opinion hasn't been very popular before...but I just think out of love and respect for Amy, and how understanding and compassionate she really was, i really don't think she would want her fans to be trashing anyone she was associated with at one time or another. i just wish (as I've said before) that nasty comments were left out, especially since they have little foundation behind them. but i am aware that some ppl like to take their anger out on forums for either their bad days or own opinion...so this probably wouldn't help. but i just wanted to say what I was thinking because, well, addiction is a tricky thing and what appears one way is really another.
tumblr_lfcaafF1LO1qc41muo1_500.giftumblr_ld3ynhqfW91qabdjm.gif
"...behavioral patterns that stick over the years..."

amyjademermaid.tumblr.com

#2 R3HAB

R3HAB

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:33 AM

Totally agree.

#3 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

Way ahead of you; this is why certain threads have been closed, edited or binned.

People are, of course, entitled to a view and we would never seek to suppress that, but equally, this place is about Amy, and we don't want anything or anyone else overshadowing that x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users