15 replies to this topic

#1 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:37 PM

I bought the NOW Amy tribute mag, not much new in it, but lots of lovely photos.

There was one photo that I have seen before of Amy passed out next to a pub and the caption said it was 9:30am.

What was the story behind this pic and had the paps been following her all night? Why was she alone like this?

#2 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:00 PM

I have mentioned this incident in a post a few days ago. they started following her the day previous when she was seen outside a restaurant(maybe meeting people for lunch?) she is shown eating. it then follows her about that early evening seen w/friends outside a pub, then late into the night(somewhere in there she changes clothes and is seen in that green shirt and denim shorts(or capris) on the bench). she is also seen on her steps that same morning talking on her cellphone, so yeah, they followed her for almost a 24 hr period. I've been told that she did used to go out alone. seems odd to me, but that is what I'm told from others on here. I posed this question in regards to the story by the fixer that blabbed about taking her in a cab late at night to buy drugs on 7/22 and smoking crack in the back of the cab. I asked where her security was that night. couldn't imagiine she would go out alone late at night in a cab without her security guy(s) especially in light of her Belgrade incident,...as well as her supposedly booking herself into rehab the week prior but not showing up. I'm told though, that in light of all that....she would go out alone.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#3 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:38 PM

I bought the NOW Amy tribute mag, not much new in it, but lots of lovely photos.

There was one photo that I have seen before of Amy passed out next to a pub and the caption said it was 9:30am.

What was the story behind this pic and had the paps been following her all night? Why was she alone like this?

yes - that was 12 hours after i last met her.

she started off in good mixer then went to hawley then went back to mixer and carried on partying.i can't remember where she went after that.

but i do think that picture looks too contrived - is that where she wearing the green top and sitting on the bench? she was proper posing for the paps. i don't reckon that she was as 'wasted' as all the crap they printed.
maybe she liked the pap who took the shot and gave him the picture that he wanted.

she got on with alot of the paps - she had worked for WENN picture agency when she was a teenager so she knew what shots would make the paps the most amount of money and get her a bit of publicity.

Edited by Miss Mermaid, 18 August 2011 - 04:12 PM.

#4 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

here are the order of events - 2nd august 2010:

walking home from work - my co workers and myself see amy in inverness street market - my co worker in the green. i haven't seen her for two years. i am excited: they go home and i run back to work to get my amy photos to get signed ( i spy a pap sitting in the car getting their shots unlike years ago where they would be in her face but now it all nice and calm) her bodyguard is with her:

Posted Image
Posted Image

i meet her in the good mixer, she signs my stuff, we take a photo that doesn't work as the work camera is broke! then i leave her be and go home.

then she goes to the hawley at 8pm - with this blonde haired girl who amy says to me (paraphrasing) 'i only met her recently. i like her. she doesn't want anything from me' - i can't remember the girls name - she is the blonde haired girl with the tattoos. Amy would just befriend people in pubs and if she liked them then she would hook up with them:

Posted Image

whilst in there she meets mischa barton:

Posted Image

then at 10pm she walks back to the good mixer until 1am without her bodyguard but a different guy (maybe she knew him maybe she just met him) - then she is meant to go home:

Posted Image

then she papped early the next morning 3rd August at 9:30am. one picture caption says that she was on the phone after having a row with reg travis but another picture caption another reads that she is just tired from having a night in the pubs.- there a series of pictures taken but this one makes the headlines:

Posted Image

another shot:

Posted Image

and another:

Posted Image

hope this clears things up. i reckon that amy gave the pap what he wanted. she was a very clever girl. the press didn't give her enough credit. xx

Edited by Miss Mermaid, 18 August 2011 - 04:16 PM.
my spelling

#5 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:33 PM

I agree, she messed with them a lot. People weren't too bothered to look into things a bit, it's much easier to trash someone.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#6 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

Wow - thanks for clearing that up Julieannboo! She wasn't passed out, she was posing for one of pap friends (!)

Quite a night though, I could not keep up with all that at my age!

#7 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:50 PM

I always though the way she had her top pulled up that she was sunning herself rather than flaked out.
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#8 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:30 PM

I don't think that had anything to do with the paps unless Amy was using it to get Reg to care. I honestly think around that time, they weren't like... dating. He would pop in here and there but for the most part, they didn't seem to be in a relationship.

Amy, are you happy?
She squints suspiciously at me.
"About what?"
About life.
"I'm happy about this salad."

#9 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:39 PM

^^ The shot at 10:30pm, that's Russel Brand's dad I think?
In the pics from the Wednesday, think that was Gilgamesh. Looks like it anyhow.

#10 ohmr

ohmr

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:44 PM

Yeah. Wasn't the restaurant she went to afterwards Reg Traviss parent's restaurant? Something about them not wanting her in there?

Amy, are you happy?
She squints suspiciously at me.
"About what?"
About life.
"I'm happy about this salad."

#11 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:50 PM

Lovely summery julieannboo! Thank you very much :) She looks lovely with those heart shaped glasses <3

#12 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:49 AM

Lovely summery julieannboo! Thank you very much :) She looks lovely with those heart shaped glasses <3

i just wanted to get the timeline of that night/morning correct. the press put out such shit.

#13 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 12:05 PM

Why is she eating Mischa Barton's chin?

"i'm a musician, fuck the rest"

1983 - 2011

#14 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:49 PM

i just wanted to get the timeline of that night/morning correct. the press put out such shit.

yes, word. the press is always shit. i sometimes buy those crappy mags though but i usually don't even read it. just drool over the pictures, i mean after all amy is some reeeaaal good eyecandy.

#15 babymermaid

babymermaid

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:58 PM

[quote name='julieannboo']

then she goes to the hawley at 8pm - with this blonde haired girl who amy says to me (paraphrasing) 'i only met her recently. i like her. she doesn't want anything from me' - i can't remember the girls name - she is the blonde haired girl with the tattoos. Amy would just befriend people in pubs and if she liked them then she would hook up with them:

I know this girl,her name is Charlotte,they first met in may 2010 ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users