17 replies to this topic

#1 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:32 AM

I don't know if anyone else still feels this emptiness which i know i still do.
I feel desperate sad and angry. I wake up crying from my sleep at times.
Today was my second time. =( i don't know how to release my pain and hurt. Amy just made a impact in my life. She was in my heart to begin with. When i first heard of her. Now i feel like a sad lost soul.
If i could of just met her or seen her live. That was one of my goals in life. I would tell my man If Amy winehouse were to come here would you come with me to see her? He said heck yes. The only time i felt close to her was when i met Nas and Damien Marley. Nd 2-3 weeks later He was with Amy. Just typing this and listening to music brings tears to my eyes. Fuck i lost my idol i just can't believe this. My inspiration! if she only knew what she meant to me and what a difference she made in my life. as her other fans that never gave up on her.Through my hard times,I would listen to her music. She wasn't just a celebrity she was one word Real no one was like her and you can just feel it. I can't wait to get my tattoo of her so the pain i am feeling can feel the numbness i am feeling also i can have her with me at all times and in my heart. Today was a month We lost you Amy. and my tears still keep on coming.

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#2 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:44 AM

these are the pictures i saw 2- 3 weeks later when Nas was with Amy Winehouse i will never forget how happy and how crazy it felt that i met him and he was with Amy winehouse a couple weeks later.

http://www.thewordis.../08/nas-amy.jpg
http://static.igossi...y_winehouse.jpg

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#3 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:31 AM

mr jones <3 i love amy too, and my biggest dream was to see her in real life.
now i guess we'll see her on the other side.

Posted Image

#4 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:42 AM

yep - i keep playing 'tears dry on their own' and 'valerie' - when i hear it i feel like shouting 'go on girl, you give it to them'

miss her man xx

#5 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:13 PM

You've said it all, that's exactly how I feel. If I only could have met her and tell her how much I love her & need her, everything would be different for me now. She changed my life, as radical as it may sound. For four years she's been with me in the happiest and in the saddest moments, she's been a truly important part of my life. I can't explain how sad I feel. She's done so much for me and I didn't do anything to help her, I feel devastated. I thought a thousand times about writing her a letter to tell her how fucking amazing she was, how many people would give everything for her, but I never did because I thought she'd never read it. You can't imagine how much I regret it. All I wanna do is give her a big hug. Oh gosh, I can't stop thinking why it had to be her? Why now? This is much more than I can stand, I want her back.

Edited by ladyamy, 24 August 2011 - 12:16 PM.

I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#6 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 01:43 PM

I can't stop crying, I can't breathe. I miss her so much.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#7 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

Ok, I know that these are hard moments, but u must to keep a cool head, is this what Amy want for us? Yeah, it hurts so much, It's an open wound in our hearts... probably in years we'll remember this and thinked, I've learned from this. Because when a person entries or goes out of your life always is for a reason. Sometimes, the reasons are incomprehensible, and we only have to get used to this situation, we wouldn't see any new of her, we wouldn't see any gig, we wouldn't see to much things that she would bring to us.
But you know what? She left us one thing that never would die, her music, and as same as it she'll never die, meanwhile her music it's sounding in any part of world, she wouldn't die for me.
You must not be sad now, must be proud of the little fighter that the life let you to know. You must hear her songs and thinks I had been there always for she and she'll be always for me, because every song represents something for me... every moment I had spend listening to her, calming myself and moving me away from my own problems, when she was the one who more problems have. That are things of big souls, and I'm not a big believer, but I KNOW that she's now resting, in a better place, that it's the heart of everyone who remember she... so let her rest in a cheerful peace, not in a sadness one.
I've been throught losts, and I know that it's not easy, but at the end you realise that you're not helping to you and neither to she.
xxx with all my love to you
(I'm sorry if I have errors, I'm writting things at the same time I'm thinking)

Edited by lolainas, 24 August 2011 - 02:47 PM.

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#8 ryan

ryan

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 02:57 PM

i feel your pain. i get this sinking feeling in my gut every single time i think of her.. which is daily. i really wish she didn't go so young :( i never got to see her live either, which was my dream. my girlfriend and i love amy and always spoke of going to her next concert. it will never be and that destroys me :(

#9 W1nEh0use

W1nEh0use

We only said goodbye with words ....

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:42 PM

I simply refuse to accept her as a tragic figure, which is undoubtedly how she will be portrayed in years to come alongside the other prematurely departing and troubled artists.

She wasn't tragic, she was absolutely magnificent.

I feel total positivity as to what she achieved on this earth whilst gracing us with her wonderful presence.

27 years of absolute genius comfortably outscores 72 years of mundane anonymity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Dido will kill you!"

#10 Sir' Taurean

Sir' Taurean

Mr. Magic!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:55 PM

I simply refuse to accept her as a tragic figure, which is undoubtedly how she will be portrayed in years to come alongside the other prematurely departing and troubled artists.

She wasn't tragic, she was absolutely magnificent.

I feel total positivity as to what she achieved on this earth whilst gracing us with her wonderful presence.

27 years of absolute genius comfortably outscores 72 years of mundane anonymity.

You said it!!

I am still struggling and trying to grasp onto the fact that it happened.

#11 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

Thanks to all you guys means a lot to me! I am not in this alone.makes me feel a bit better.

Edited by xxWinehouseLovexx, 24 August 2011 - 10:14 PM.

#12 Cherry Bomb

Cherry Bomb

Velut Inter Ignis Lunae Minor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:08 PM

Thanks to all you guys means a lot to me! I Am not in this alone. Makes me feel a bit better.

no, as you can see you arent alone, we all are the same..

#13 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:09 PM

Edited by xxWinehouseLovexx, 24 August 2011 - 10:18 PM.

#14 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 10:19 PM

no, as you can see you arent alone, we all are the same..

To cherry bomb ... alone as in I don't have anyone to talk too about it . Family,friends they don't understand I am just letting you know.

#15 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

A big hug to y'all. I'm glad I'm not the only one. A few of my dreams include her and one of it was when I finally have open my own restaurant, if I'm doing well, I'll pay her and come over to Singapore to do a show if she wants to or just sing or get drunk in my restaurant, she can curse and swear in my restaurant and half ass sing her songs or do whatever she wants, I would still love her and give her a big hug at the end of the day. And I just want her to be happy.

Here's what I did since she passed away which I swear I was going to do before she passed away. I swear to god, I've never been so into a singer like Amy, but Amy is just more than a singer. Something about her draw me really close to her and she's real. She'll fix teas for paparazzi waiting outside her house, save a man in the beach from drowning, stand up for someone and ready to ramble because that guy refused to say sorry to the woman he ran into. THERE'S NO ONE LIKE HER! She did it because that who she is a little girl with a big heart and she understands everything! Hence, why I love her so much! Everyday I miss her and love her even more. Had a dream of her last night, she sang me the full version of We're Still Friends. It's just so amazing and it felt so real!

http://imageshack.us.../img1504uq.jpg/

http://imageshack.us.../img1505vj.jpg/
Amy in my wallet...

http://imageshack.us.../img1949uq.jpg/
Sometime I would lite a smoke or a can of beer for her..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users