Photo
- - - - -

Living 39 days with a broken heart...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 01:12 PM

Amy... I'm thinking of her 24/7... Listening to her music and crying... I still can't believe she's gone... 39 days passed and I'm still in tears... I feel like I lost a friend or some family member... I lost my grandpa and uncle and I didn't feel this way... I made a strong connection with Amy... :'-( Why did she have to go... I really miss her... Everyday is harder and harder... I'll never forget her... Just wish I could join you Amy... All I do is listen to her music and cry...
Miss you cat-eyed queen of jazz... :'-(

You'll never be forgotten... My heart is broken forever... :'-(

What about you people? :'-(

#2 catouplik

catouplik

Help yourself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:18 PM

I hope you find peace soon, because your life is what's most important right now. For me, I still find it difficult but I have to say that my life, my family and friends are what's giving true meaning to my life. If I have an advice, it would be to try to focus on the present and what brings joy and meaning to you. Take care.

#3 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:29 PM

I hope you find peace soon, because your life is what's most important right now. For me, I still find it difficult but I have to say that my life, my family and friends are what's giving true meaning to my life. If I have an advice, it would be to try to focus on the present and what brings joy and meaning to you. Take care.

Yes, also remember what Mitch said to Sam Shaker ;-) :

The owner of venue Jazz After Dark, Sam Shaker, whom Amy often referred to as her “second dad,” said: “It was an amazing night. Everyone was singing and dancing and out to celebrate Amy’s life in the way she would have wanted.
“I have known Amy for the past 11 years – first seeing her as a little girl in her mini skirts and then hearing her sing with that wonderful voice.
“So when Mitch told me he wanted to celebrate Amy’s life and legacy with a party at her favourite jazz club, I was terrified I would cry. She was at the club only last month – it is just so sad she has gone.
“But when I saw Mitch he gave me a hug and said: ‘No tears allowed, Sam. This is going to be a happy evening. No one is allowed to cry because that’s not how Amy would want to be remembered.’

#4 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:11 PM

Yes, also remember what Mitch said to Sam Shaker ;-) :

The owner of venue Jazz After Dark, Sam Shaker, whom Amy often referred to as her “second dad,” said: “It was an amazing night. Everyone was singing and dancing and out to celebrate Amy’s life in the way she would have wanted.
“I have known Amy for the past 11 years – first seeing her as a little girl in her mini skirts and then hearing her sing with that wonderful voice.
“So when Mitch told me he wanted to celebrate Amy’s life and legacy with a party at her favourite jazz club, I was terrified I would cry. She was at the club only last month – it is just so sad she has gone.
“But when I saw Mitch he gave me a hug and said: ‘No tears allowed, Sam. This is going to be a happy evening. No one is allowed to cry because that’s not how Amy would want to be remembered.’

I wish it was that easy. I miss her more and more everyday (I'm still in denial, though)
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users