Photo
- - - - -

How is everyone dealing with Amy's Death...

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 iheardloveisblind

iheardloveisblind

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:43 AM

I am still so devastated about Amy's passing, I listen and cry to her music everyday. Im so sad my Idol and favorite singer is gone. :'-( like a penny rolling up the wall.... How are you dealing with Amy's passing and how has it effected you?

#2 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:09 AM

It's like you took those words out of my mouth... :'( I can't believe she's gone... She was and always will be my favorite singer... :'( Everyday is harder and harder... It effected me in many ways... :'( I haven't slept well since she's gone... I stay up to 00:00 and get up at 6 o'clock... :'( All I do whole day is listen to her music and cry... :'( I can't describe how I feel... Like I lost a friend or a family member... :'( I really loved her... :'( I have no life anymore... Sometimes I wish I could join her... :'(((

Miss you Amy... :'(

#3 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:26 PM

I vaccillate back and fourth. I know I'm older and have dealt w/tragedy and death/dying is an issue i deal with in my workplace over the course of 25 yrs of work so the 'shock' has warn off. I get incredibly sad at times, I talk to her, I spend alot of time daily here, other amy places looking at her pics, I go to YT and have to listen to her music, I get the goosebumps listening to her songs just like I'm hearing her voice for the first time. I get so happy, so moved by her most incredible self...and then it hits me that there is no more and I go deep down.

I worry about her family, pray for her family and friends, feel incredibly sad for them, start wondering what her last moments were like, reminisce about her fav. places, go and look at videos of her out in camden, feel angry and incredibly sad that she was hurt in her life and here the world would experience some very painful moments so publicly, how that must have been for her to deal with. I reconstruct her movements chronologically over the course of 7 or so years by looking at videos, pics in chronological order, etc.

just a glimpse of what I do daily.

I thank God for her. She moved me so much and I know my ears have heard the most beautiful voice and artistry. for that, I'm thankful.

funny too how I still feel so protective of her.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#4 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:30 PM

I still feel horrible. I miss her so much! I listen to her songs and watch her videos every single day. They always make me cry... Sometimes it just hits me when I am doing other things and I just think: "This can't be true, she must still be here".
It feels as if I lost a really good friend. I am a lot like her which makes me understand all the stupid things she has done and that's why I feel like I lost some kind of "soulmate" - I know this sounds really stupid, but I'm just trying to explain what's going on in my head.
I can't even express my feelings right - I just wanted to say that I can't deal with it and that I miss her terribly.

#5 kevd7

kevd7

Soaked in soul he swims in my eyes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:34 PM

I posted this for ladyamy and everyone not realizing there was a thread. So here, again

i hear where you're at. A loss of this magnitude is so hard to bear. Sounds as if you are wavering, you want to grieve but your afraid. And then denial comes around...
For me, I lost all my loving friends in the AIDS crisis so grief is something I know...deep profound grief. In your own time, try inching your way back to the VMA tribute. And honor your process. The tribute helped to stir up feelings so deep in me I didn't even know they were there. When Mr Mars got to "we'll miss you Amy" I broke down and sobbed. It was therapeutic, cathartic...whatever the psych term is. I'm still hurting, feeling loss as I write this. But don't cheat yourself...grieve for Amy, in your own way and in your own time. And miss her. Feel your feelings and remember she will always be in our hearts.

peace and love to everyone here

#6 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:20 AM

I keep thinking about her every single day. I wonder to myself, where did it all go wrong? Why did this have to happen? Why did Amy have to leave us?

I've been listening to her music for days and I just get a sick feeling. I feel so depressed about Amy leaving us. But she no longer has to suffer in this cruel world anymore.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:47 AM

i was going to post this http://www.clickbipolarblog.com/ here but put it in my blog instead. it's about amy at the end but it rides rough and tumble over my life getting there. i still hope ya'll read it. : )

#8 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:26 PM

I posted this for ladyamy and everyone not realizing there was a thread. So here, again

i hear where you're at. A loss of this magnitude is so hard to bear. Sounds as if you are wavering, you want to grieve but your afraid. And then denial comes around...
For me, I lost all my loving friends in the AIDS crisis so grief is something I know...deep profound grief. In your own time, try inching your way back to the VMA tribute. And honor your process. The tribute helped to stir up feelings so deep in me I didn't even know they were there. When Mr Mars got to "we'll miss you Amy" I broke down and sobbed. It was therapeutic, cathartic...whatever the psych term is. I'm still hurting, feeling loss as I write this. But don't cheat yourself...grieve for Amy, in your own way and in your own time. And miss her. Feel your feelings and remember she will always be in our hearts.
peace and love to everyone here

So you posted this for me? Thanks darling, you're sweet. It still hurts me so much, more than you can imagine. I don't think I'll get over this. My grandfather, who I was really close to, died 6 years ago when I was 11. It was the most awful time in my life and, although I'm better now I think of him each and every single day and I can't see a picture of him without feeling incredibly sad.
I think with Amy it's gonna happen the same. With time it will get better, but the pain will be always there. It may seem strange to compare my grandfather with a person I didn't even know, but for me Amy was like my best friend or my sister. A part of my life went away with her and this emptiness can't be filled.
Anyway thank you so much for your lovely message. It's great to see how much love there is here.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#9 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:56 PM

Disconsolate.

#10 Becky

Becky

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:47 PM

I am an intuitive. Lots of things just don't jive. I could be wrong. Are there any photos of Amy in death? Did anyone see Amy in her coffin before she was cremated?
Each time I start to read or hear about Amy Winehouse I get the wierdest vibes and feelings that she is alive. Go figure.

#11 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:16 PM

Still a emotional roller coaster. :(

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#12 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:20 PM

enjoying her music more than ever.

i wish that i would have appreciated it more when she was around.

#13 prettymaryk

prettymaryk

distractionless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:26 PM

enjoying her music more than ever.

That's me.

It made me finally give "Frank" another chance... and I discovered so many rare songs, b-sides, demos... I lived on "Back to Black" for two years, and I still can't believe I was missing everything else. I've spent the past few weeks searching for videos, for interviews, for concerts - I'd been meaning to do all of that for months, but I kept waiting for her to get better. Too late now... so I'm just soaking up everything I can. To me, she continues.

#14 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

Disover !!
In my feelings with her - like dead ...
:heart:Posted Image

#15 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

My heart is still broken. Sometimes I don't cry. Sometimes I cannot hold the tears back. I hear her music every single day. Want to remember her.
Still waiting for her to come back. Don't feel like it was her time yet.
I feel really miserable and I just entered this site because I feel you are all so understanding and saw Amy for what she really was.

As I said the day she died: She is may not be here with us physically anymore, but her soul lives on in her beautiful music forever. Amy's soul is timeless as her music.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users