Photo
- - - - -

How is everyone dealing with Amy's Death...

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#16 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:48 PM

Its hard to be honest. I always thinking what she was doing before she passed away. Its really hard and sometimes I get sad and I feel like crying. Its like I lost someone close to me

#17 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:50 PM

Its hard to be honest. I always thinking what she was doing before she passed away. Its really hard and sometimes I get sad and I feel like crying. Its like I lost someone close to me

You are not alone. I feel exactly the same as you.

#18 Juan19

Juan19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:04 PM

You are not alone. I feel exactly the same as you.

Thanks. That's the reason why I joine becuase I couldn't handle it alone! This is just so depressing and sad! But I'm sure amy is looking down at us

#19 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:06 PM

Thanks. That's the reason why I joine becuase I couldn't handle it alone!

Same here
:heart:Posted Image

#20 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:29 PM

Thanks. That's the reason why I joine becuase I couldn't handle it alone! This is just so depressing and sad! But I'm sure amy is looking down at us

That is actually the same reason I came to this site. I need someone to be there with me through this difficult time because I feel so much sorrow about her death. Miss her so much.
We are all going through this, so we need each other, so you are not getting through alone. There will always be someone that can relate to your feelings.

#21 Juan19

Juan19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:57 PM

That is actually the same reason I came to this site. I need someone to be there with me through this difficult time because I feel so much sorrow about her death. Miss her so much.
We are all going through this, so we need each other, so you are not getting through alone. There will always be someone that can relate to your feelings.

Thanks you! Yeaj we need each other as support for this tragic then. I really wish amy was still alive. I really mis her, and for me, I get sad when I listen to her voice and songs

#22 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:07 PM

Thanks you! Yeaj we need each other as support for this tragic then. I really wish amy was still alive. I really mis her, and for me, I get sad when I listen to her voice and songs

It will be alright, sweetie..... It is really tough to get through. I miss her alot, too.

xoxoxo.

#23 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:08 PM

Amd i thought i was alone ... im so proud finding you folks !

#24 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:17 PM

loving thoughts to you all.... as amy is on my mind in these days as well are all of you in here too on my mind.... im thinking of you!

xoxoxo

#25 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:22 PM

Bless you !

#26 Juan19

Juan19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 11:23 PM

Thanks!!!

#27 prettymaryk

prettymaryk

distractionless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 12:59 AM

Just wanted to add that I also joined to make this easier for me. Because no-one else seems to understand. To them it's all the past, another dead druggie. Nobody gets that it's a person, not just a person, but such a beautiful person. And... the music. The worst thing is the silence.

So thank you all so much for being here, and for having been here supporting her all this time. I only wish I'd gotten here sooner.

#28 dunkinz

dunkinz

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 06:28 AM

Prettymaryk, I'm totally agree with you. I cant understand why people mostly talked rude about her. Can they just leave her alone at peace? She's dead, show some respect. Everyone can have their personal opinion about her music, but please stop talk shit about her. I'm so mad, even my boyfriend didn't understand me. He doesn't want to talk about Amy anymore. :(
You're wondering now, what to do.. Now you know this is the end.
You're wondering how, you will pay for the way you misbehaved.

I will love you forever Amy Jade x

#29 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 04:59 PM

Since she's gone lso on that saaaad day
weird things happen in my life and i think i'm pretty well not the only one . I read here so many postings from deep sensual people, since two days i'm here and all the love vibrations only thrue this forum is extremely to me .

We are all neverending souls and so many souls she is touching in her lifetime - i think she feels the love who came from her family and friends also from her fans - but, we have to let her go °

Posted Image
I think this Freddy is wonderful to all of us .

Yesteray, a creepy eerie and weird thing happen to me .
As i wanna go to sleep, i was going onetime out of my sleepingroom to my kitchen to take some water next to me ina di night .
Item, i'm back in my Bedroom and ooh my F gosh, whats that ? - my AMY - Book wasnt anymore on its Place.
It was in front of my room - the Cover upstairs.
What the Hell ?!

It should be like this

#30 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 05:01 PM

sorry ...like this :

Attached Files