1 reply to this topic

#1 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:26 AM

I don't want to sound ridiculous and i neither want to get attention or something, but there is one thing i haven't told anyone before, because i don't want them to make fun of me or think that i'm crazy.

I had an encounter with Amy after she died, maybe it was just an illusion and my mind was trying to play tricks on me, but it was in the Night of the 24th of July (so the night between the 24th and the 25th of July).
I don't know what time it was, but it was night. Sometimes i wake up at night, if i need to go to the toilet, but at that time i needn't go to the toilet.
I just woke up and when i looked at the chair, i could see the silhouette of Amy and the shape of Amy's Face.

I know this sounds crazy, maybe it was just imagination, but it was very strange, i wasn't even scared. That was just for a moment and then everything was normal again and she seemed to disappear.

Amy flies in paradise

#2 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:00 PM

Well, I suppose everybody here loves Amy so much. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, as long as you felt it that's enough. Amy has the biggest heart in the world when she was alive, I figured before she really left this world. She would at least pay us a visit in some way or another. I had mine too.

I was really down by Amy's death. I was just adding many Amy's fans on my FB account and suddenly, I ran into her profile on FB. It's Amy Jade W. I got into her profile pictures section, but when I tried to return back to her main profile page, it says this profile doesn't exist anymore in that short few minutes. I saw some unreleased pictures of Amy. One of it was her lying on the floor with her hand on her head while using her Mac laptop. I grasped. That night before I fell asleep, I heard her voice whispering to me things, but I couldn't make it out wot exactly it was then I fell asleep. Yeh...

Anybody else had theirs too?

LEGEND

Amy, Amy, Amy...
1983-2011
:rose:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users