#1 camden_carla

camden_carla

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:18 AM

I just saw this in an interview with Pixie Lott in the Daily Mail:

"I like a party but I’d never get into a situation like the one Amy Winehouse found herself in.
If I even came close to that, my mum would take me and lock me up in her house. One of the dangers of a singer living quite dangerously is that their behaviour becomes part of the brand. The rock-star stereotype is someone who takes drugs and is off their face all the time. I don’t think you need to live that way to be a rock star. I’m not going to do anything that will damage my voice because my voice is my career and singing is my passion. I was singing in the cot and I’ll still be singing when they’re nailing down my coffin."

I find it utterly contemptuous. Amy achieved more than Pixie Lott can ever dream of.

#2 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 04:47 AM

"I like a party but I’d never get into a situation like the one Amy Winehouse found herself in.

never say never you, young for your 18 years, twat. hopefully you'll get hit by a bus at 20. sorry was that mean?

#3 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:46 AM

Who?

#4 fuck-me-pumps

fuck-me-pumps

empty inside.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:14 AM

who the f... is pixie dott?

#5 camden_carla

camden_carla

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:33 AM

She's a manufactured British pop "star".

I find it particularly hurtful because Amy's addiction was an illness. It would be like saying "I'll never get cancer". How does she know? Why can't people recognize that mental illness is something that can't magically be avoided?

#6 Kaluss

Kaluss

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:21 AM

I think Pixie has become a very unpleasant lately and do not control the words in some interviews. Well, I've never been a fan of her.

#7 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:40 AM

She's obviously very young and naive, so I guess she doesn't realise what she's saying is ignorant and hurtful. Life will probably give her a kick in the teeth one day. She'll grow up and see it's not all that simple.

#8 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:41 AM

So nice of her considering she's friends with Dionne...
Posted Image

#9 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 09:52 AM

Don't even know that Pixie Lott-chick, so what she says doesn't even touch me in the spine.

Posted Image

#10 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:15 AM

So nice of her considering she's friends with Dionne...

Though not for much longer I reckon!
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#11 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:26 AM

What a muppet.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#12 Jaede~

Jaede~

Fanks Daaaarling~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:39 AM

Hmph. Another unknown person putting their input on Amy. What happend to Amy can happen to anyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 Cariena

Cariena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:14 PM

I don't even know who Pixie Lott is

#14 AMYstery

AMYstery

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:28 PM

She comes across as rather immature and self centered in the rest of the interview also :

http://www.dailymail...pop-puppet.html

I've got a crush on Prince Harry
I don’t really have a type and I’m not usually drawn to ginger-haired men but I’ve always liked the idea of being a princess. I’d have to get to know him before accepting a marriage proposal but I wouldn’t rule it out. He’d have to make the first move, though – if he walked into this room now, I’d be too embarrassed to say hello.

I want to be the first woman to do a gig on the Moon.
How amazing would that be? I’d love to travel to the Moon, I’d love to stand on that planet and sing. I’d love the fact that the whole world would be watching me. Someone’s going to do it one day, so why not me? Maybe Richard Branson could sort it out for me.

Vanity is a sin
The biggest turn-off for me is people who think the world of themselves. Arrogance is not a sexy quality and it really gets on my nerves.

8-/

Maybe she is just a blabbermouth who doesn't realize that she is hurting other people's feelings, by suggesting that Amy's parents somehow failed because they didn't "lock her up in a house".If only things were that simple...

#15 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

How many hours a day do you think she trains to be such an asshole? Honestly, I feel sorry for her. She's just an ugly girl with no talent that will be forgotten reallly soon.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users