5 replies to this topic

#1 jyanez2010

jyanez2010

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

Ok so a few nights ago I had this weird but amazing dream, It started out I was running with a group of my friends we ended up in this local parking garage but in the dream it was way bigger then in real life and it was full of people that i know and dont know thru out my life. A few moments pass and I find myself with my bestfriend and outta nowhere Amy Winehouse shows up ranting asking if Im Joe, I say "Yes I am" of coursed I am shocked to see Amy in my dream! She then says "Ive been running around looking for you like crazy, I need to talk to you its important!" After a few moments some men walk into the garage and force everyone out into the streets and direct us to a huge building in the distance, myself, my friend and amy are walking along and she repeatedly tells me she has something to say so I tell her "Ok tell me already" she then starts to tell me how the afterlife is and for me not to worry or be scared anymore, that the afterlife is however my unconsious mind makes it to be and I will be much more happier and pleased with her once I go...We then end up at the building and we walk inside and its then I notice there is a bunch of people inside sitting at huge long table, as we walk thru the crowd and tables I start to reconize some of the people sitting down, they are friends and family members that have passed away that Ive known in my life, I continue to look around and see many more people that have passed. Amy directs me to sit down across from her so I do and she grabs my hands tight there then is a blurry image standing at the front of the room much more bigger then everyone else and "it" begins to talk but I cant understand the langauge Amy then starts to cry I look around and see many more people walking in I see my mother, My bestfriend and I see that they are somehow hurt My mother has a hole in her chest, my friend holding his head in his arms and looking around I see that this is somewhat the entrance to I guess either Heaven or Hell I look back at Amy and three strange men dressed in suits come towards her and she panics and tells me "They found me! Joe, run I wasnt supposed to tell you! Run! Before they get you before your time!" They grab her and run out with her and throws this necklace to me that has some sort of round glass object in the middle and she yells at me "You have until that light runs out!" That was the last of her that I saw, the room then goes all black Im all alone starring at the necklace she gave me...After that I woke up sweating, havig to catch my breath and confused. The dream felt so real, I could feel her presence when she touched me, I felt every movement; the running, the voices, the sitting down, it just felt so real and honestly scared me very much. I have never intentionally listened to Amy's music nor her videos or anything about her life I barely even paid any attention to her death but I wonder why did she come to me in my dream and tell me what she did and give me the necklace?? Is it a warning? A sign? In a way im not afraid because of what she assurred me it was gunna be alright but then I am afraid. Ive had this dream more than once this last time was the modt vivid and felt the most emotional. If anyone can help me understand this dream and the meaning of everything in it, please feel free to comment.

-Joe from San Angelo,Tx.

#2 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:57 PM

:dash2:

#3 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:05 PM

Wow..What a dream..it's like beeing in real..it was like the reality.

I dunno what it could means..maybe it has a signification..:s

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:16 PM

Yes, you weigh blockbusters. :) This dream may not have anything to do with Amy, the message seems to me, just for you.
Antique French dream interpretation.
If you dream you give an expensive necklace, and you put it - your dream warns you that your reputation will undergo severe tests. Find a dream expensive necklace - for disappointment.
Dream Interpretation Freud
If you dream about putting on the necklace, so in reality you all submit to their partner. Even if you think it is correct and that it should be, you're wrong. Submission and absolute obedience to deprive your chances that it will have to respect you. Now he likes to feel power over you, but then your east complaisance will certainly annoy him and he feel the old excitement will be gone.
Dream Interpretation Longo
Try on an expensive necklace in a dream - a pleasant surprise. For women, this dream - a harbinger of a gift from an admirer, and the dreamer can not even be aware of the feelings of this man, and it will be a double surprise. A man promises the return of long-standing dream, and seemed to have forgotten the debt from a friend. Shattered Necklace - a bad sign. He prophesied the betrayal by a man in whom you were completely confident.

#5 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:57 PM

Amy believed she was visited by her Gran - Cynthia, in dreams.

Do you dream with this clarity regularly or was it a one off? And also did you take anything - drugs I mean?

I had a lot of strong thoughts as if Amy was talking to me first month since she gone and I wasn't even a big fan, her death just seemed to affect me strongly. I had several dreams but perhaps we all want to think we are special and have some "special" link, when it's just our own minds?

#6 jyanez2010

jyanez2010

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 04:56 AM

No drugs and this is the fourth time having this dream once a week..im so curious to its meaning..?? Never was a big fan either heard a few songs thru radio but never intentionally but it'd be different if it was like my favorite celebrity but Amy? Why her? Why me? What does this mean?? Im kinda afraid its a warning of something..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users