1 reply to this topic

#1 juniour

juniour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 02:40 PM

Hi Guys,
I've just written to Kristin, the field producer to secure a seat in the audience but unfortunately its cancelled but........here's the reply

Posted ImagePisarcik, Kristin (*IC) to me
show details 3:19 PM (23 minutes ago)

Hello,

Thank you for writing. The London tribute show has been cancelled. Instead, now we are collecting videos from fans to compile and to use in the Amy tribute show.
We would love if you could submit a video— you can tell the camera why you are an amy fan, or what her music meant to you, or how you are coping with her death---anything you want…..any message you want to get out about Amy. Also, Amy's parents will be in the studio, if you have a question for them you can also include it in the video. Since you are in London, we would love if you could shoot the video (of course an iphone, or cell video or flip cam is fine)….with a London landmark in the background. Not Amy's apartment or anything like that, but something that shows you are in London.
We need videos from as many fans as possible, would be great if you could forward this to any other fans you know that would be amazing. Would you be able to do a short video?

Kristin Pisarcik
Field Producer
ANDERSON, Anderson Cooper's New Daytime National Talk Show
1271 Avenue of the Americas 16th Fl. NY, NY 10020
www.andersoncooper.com
O. 212-275-8943
C. 917-838-8518

email them to kristin.pisarcik@andersoncooper.com

Edited by juniour, 07 September 2011 - 02:46 PM.
added kristin's email

~~~I Go Back to Black~~~
http://www.facebook.com/JuniourGoh

#2 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:23 AM

He answered me the following:

The videos should introduce the fan, ex. My name is Kristin, I am from NYC and I am an Amy Winehouse fan because……. Then, the fan can talk about why they love Amy, why her music inspires them, any personal connection they have, or any other thoughts, etc. you can also any in a question for Amy's parents. If you could spread the word on the videos that would be great.

If you already have videos you guys put together, I would love to see them. Can you send them or send me the links on Youtube? We can hopefully incorporate into the show. I would need the videos by tomorrow. Is that okay?

Also, if you know of any fans in NYC on this Friday, we want to invite all the Amy Winehouse fans to the taping of our show with Amy's parents. Its 9/9 at 1pm. I can give them further details if they email me. If you could have them email: tvprod81@gmail.com that would be great. Thank you so much for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users