3 replies to this topic

#1 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:53 PM

Read some stuff Annie lennox said while Amy was still here and since she passed, she was spot on.

She was just a gifted young girl who wanted to do her music, not interested in fame and fortume, just to e herself and live like we do, sweet, funny, loving clever sincere honest, genuine girl and artist.

Then she met blake and as they say love is blind and love makes you crazy, both were true for Amy when it came to bale, she was obsessed with him, God knows why, some people fall crazy in love with someone who is cclearly no good, but it happens, and did to Amy hook, line and sinker.

Which led to her disease of drug addiction and alcolism, back into depression, eating disorders and self harming, all of this was bad enough, triggered by a destructive relationship with a nob, but to add to that.

The press did not give her a momenst peace, it was like being stalked 24/7 by a crowd and it all being played out to the world, she had no say and no control, that alone would be hell for anyone, but for Amy and the person she was and what she was going through, must have been sheer hell.

She was like a prisoner in her own home, when she did go out she was hounded by vultures, she couldn't go pub anymore and just chat to locals, have a drink, chill out and laugh, the papz were there, and she needed security, she bacame lonely and isolated, having beena carefree bubbly girl, the pressure and stress would have been enought for any of us.

She needed space to get on with her life, away from constant tabloid invasion and nastyness and ridicule from media and public, she didn't want to end up how she did, it just happened. If only people were more understanding, supportivea nd loving toward her at the time, and her management would have gave ger time to heal, alongside the press give her room to breathe and just be, she may have stood a chance of getting of the drugs sooner.

Makes it sadder is, she was of hard drugs, still struggling with booze, and had a decent nice new man and was getting ready to do new album, after her getaways to St Lucia, she was getting back on track, am so gald she didn't have any drugs in her at time of death, i.e. heroin, crack, e's, ketomine, just some booze.

She must have felt like she was in a living hell at times, she is after all only human and not made of stone, so of course certain things must have gotten to her at times, nast comments, ridicule, being scrutinised, we all do daft things, just that not all of us are photographed and chronicled in the media whilst doing them.

Press and some people around her in a round about way, fueled her disease and distress, i hope they feel shame now!. Such a lovely, funny kind, girl and a truly amazinglt naturally gifted musician. Hope she has finally now found peace. Love and miss her alot.

#2 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 03:55 PM

Thats me saying all this, its me, she seems to be saying what i have been thinking also, and i am sure alot of people.

#3 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 11:30 PM

I hate (I know it's a strong word, but it's true) tabloids which pissed her off and now only talk good things about her, hypocresy everywhere...

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#4 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

http://www.digitalsp...ssive-gift.html

Quote from this article:

"I felt, and still feel deeply outraged and upset to think that anyone could have even considered that she was fit to go on stage only a short while ago, never mind go on tour, when she was clearly in such a desperate state, and so badly needed healing." Annie Lennox.

I totally agree with Annie Lennox - there should have been more of a plan to get her clean of drink with proper Medical supervision as Mitch said she was doing it on her self.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users