Photo
- - - - -

What will you be doing for Amy's Birthday?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 12:45 PM

I'd love a big band cover too!
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#32 LondonSweet

LondonSweet

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:22 PM

I was on the bus when I listened to this and that part about the big band cover had me actually laughing aloud! When she says the big band cover was like a w*** for Robbie! Oh wow only Amy could say something like that and term it in such a humorous way. That's why we all loved her.

I'm glad I could bring something new to this forum only a couple of days after joining :-)
Nikki
Forever the fan of a musical Genius.

Winehouse~1983-2011
Remember her
8-/

#33 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:55 PM

I finally listened to the interview - it made me miss her sooo much. I didn't like the guy very much, because to me it seemed as if he only asked question after question he wrote down before but didn't even try to start a real conversation. Anyways, she was so nice and natural and funny - what a great girl. I love her.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#34 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:09 PM

Which interview you talking about?

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#35 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:41 PM

^Ivy, go to page 2 of this thread and Jamaica/Spain posted a link that LondonSweet had found but at that time, she couldn't post linnks. It was a 2 part audio interview from the Netherlands, I think.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#36 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 10:13 PM

Okay..thanks ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#37 LondonSweet

LondonSweet

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:15 PM

I finally listened to the interview - it made me miss her sooo much. I didn't like the guy very much, because to me it seemed as if he only asked question after question he wrote down before but didn't even try to start a real conversation. Anyways, she was so nice and natural and funny - what a great girl. I love her.

I agree with you completely in regards to the interviewer; he seemed so fixed on the preprepared questions that he wasn't able to deviate in order to have a real exchange (though in his defence, it seemed as though English was a second language for him and so maybe it was just easier for him that way?). It's testament to Amy's personality that it was still such a great iterview to listen to despite the somewhat awkward questioning.

Eta: never got to introduce myself lol. The name's Nikki. I'm 17 and from London :bye:

Edited by LondonSweet, 17 September 2011 - 11:24 PM.

Nikki

Winehouse~1983-2011
Remember her
8-/

#38 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:15 PM

I've sent my vinyl record of Back to Black to be put in a frame, about 7-8 days ago, and hoped it would be ready sooner, but still haven't got it. It will be on the wall across my bed, so first thing i see in the morning will be Amy :)

60do5Ti.jpg

#39 LondonSweet

LondonSweet

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:21 PM

Deleted post
Nikki

Winehouse~1983-2011
Remember her
8-/

#40 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:44 AM

it seemed as though English was a second language for him and so maybe it was just easier for him that way?)

Eta: never got to introduce myself lol. The name's Nikki. I'm 17 and from London :bye:

Yeah, he obviously wasn't a native speaker, but then I think they should have had someone else do the interview, someone who feels comfortable speaking English. I often feel that way, because there are many German politicians that can't speak English properly and it's just really embarrassing. I don't care if "a normal person" doesn't speak good English (I still make so many mistakes and I am really annoyed by it), but people that represent your country should be able to do so. And if you want to interview someone from an English-speaking country without an interpreter, you should be able to have a conversation in that language.

Hi Nikki :D
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#41 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

My Idol... My World.... My inspiration....Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:05 AM

hey guys, i've not been up to posting much but im back now :) I had THE most amazing time in London :) we had a drink for Amy an did some crazy stuff :) we will be back down in october and once again will leave flowers for her! i am currently sitting with Tattoo#s on and ive decide to get the Never clip my Wings one done as well as my Amy tat!
We Only Say Goodbye With Words
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

:'-(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#42 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:36 AM

Niiiiiiice..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#43 AmyFanEternal

AmyFanEternal

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:15 PM

on AMy's birthday I drove by the venue where I saw her perform in my city and played her live album on blast.

#44 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:09 PM

hey guys, i've not been up to posting much but im back now :) I had THE most amazing time in London :) we had a drink for Amy an did some crazy stuff :) we will be back down in october and once again will leave flowers for her! i am currently sitting with Tattoo#s on and ive decide to get the Never clip my Wings one done as well as my Amy tat!

Welcome back! I was wondering how was your trip to London. Could you write something more how it was if you find time? Lucky you ;-)!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users