Amy flies in paradise xx

#2 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:06 AM

To be honest I feel bad for Mitch and Amy's family as well, cos I can tell that he actually thought that Amy will be fine and will conquer her addiction with alcoholism which unfortunately we already knew the rest of story. I do agree with Mitch is that Blake is the one who changed Amy, some people disagreed it that it's Amy's fault. It also it's her fault as well but it doesn't matter anymore cos she is gone. And Amy was right in the first place cos love is really blind, and blind cause you to change. That is the main problem for Amy cos she is blindly in love with Blake, only see nothing bad but good in him. And also I applaud for Mitch's response that Blake has nothing to do with Amy's death, if she died 4 years ago, obviously no doubt that Mitch will blame him. My opinion is that fame is the part reason why Amy couldn't handle her addiction with alcohol. Remember alcohol is depressants, and when she got drunk on stage what people do to her? Rejecting her,and booing which makes me thinks that makes her feel more depressed and harder for her to quit booze. It's obviously she struggled a lot and public eyes put too much pressure on her which she couldn't handle. I don't want to talk about what if's cos she is already gone, and we will remember her music and her legend will lives on forever.

#3 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:56 AM

Mitch is right, ultimately Amy's death was an accident that was always a possibility because she went against medical advice. Blame Blake for the drugs & trying his best to keep her on them (that fisherman story is disgraceful) but not for the alcohol.

Who are the nutters being critical over the decision not to involve Blake & his family with the foundation? that makes no sense to me at all.

#4 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:50 AM

We can blame Blake for introducing her in hard drugs, we can blame her father for not be there, we can blame the manager for letting her sing in Belgrade, but that would be useless... no one deserves to be blame in a tragedy, even Blake for all he did. This was a terrible accident which I wish was a big lie.

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#5 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:19 PM

We can also blame the paps for hounding her into feeling trapped and isolated, idiots for being ignorant re: her troubles. 1 of the most stupid things i read in the mirror which Mitch is supposed to have said, si at one point they even believed Amy got blake the snake on drugs, WTF, she was antidrugs, he was on drugs from being 20, HE got her on them, he admitted it, her choice, yes, but still, he brought them into her world, yes, she had issues and stuff, but never resorted to hard drugs til blake was in her life.

#6 AJW4eva

AJW4eva

In the morning you're vexed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:20 PM

This was a terrible accident which I wish was a big lie.

Me too. I keep thinking how wonderful it would be if it was all a big hoax and she'd actually been whisked away somewhere for a rest and to get better. I think I would burst with happiness if she was to reappear a year from now completely happy and healthy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:22 PM

Nice interview, Mitch pretty much said the hole story about Blake and in which way he really treated Amy, but was wrong about one thing. He is actually to be blamed (partly at least) for her death. Even when she wanted to stop he didn't give a fuck and kept taking drugs... I can believe this.

At least the interview close with a sweet little story. Ah Amy8-/

This guy was one of the main reasons for her death.

60do5Ti.jpg

#8 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:59 PM

IS complete opposite on the evil daily mail:
http://www.dailymail...g-daughter.html
Let Your Freak Flag Fly

#9 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:35 PM

stupid sensationalist headline, that's an excellent example of how the media can twist your words & take things out of context.

they've taken what mitch said to blake when amy was on drugs years ago to get people to read the article. this is why killing is in quotation marks.

judging by the comments people have seen right through it.

the daily fail strikes again.

#10 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:47 PM

Funny how The Sun is actually being more balanced and factual here. And the Mail are just twisting Mitch's words because they didn't get the scoop...
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#11 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:03 PM

She had such intense feelings for Blake and it controlled her. The songs she sang for years and years were all for him. It was a vicious cycle. It hurt her to sing shed drink or take something to take the edge off. People don't realize yes she had a drug problem but it was fueled by everythin around her. I find myself able to fall into the same situation if given it. She had been to rock bottom and came back but her emotions And tryin to tame them is what got her in the end. She had a rough go of it but she was such a good person to everyone but herself which I relate to ultimately. Bless her sweet soul. No ones to blame she would have done what she wanted regardless of what people suggested. This was all a mistake.

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

#12 Cariena

Cariena

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:08 PM

Big props to Mitch I can't say the same and I'm not even related to her.

#13 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

I highly respect Mitch.

#14 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:38 PM

This is not a cut and dry situation of who is to blame for her drug addiction.
Drugs were Blakes world. Amy wanted to be in Blakes world, she did not have faith in herself enough to realize she was worthwhile without him.
On the other hand, she was ripe for a horrible situation like this.
I used to read that even before she met Blake she was a no show to a lot of her gigs from drinking. So obviously there was that seed planted of self abuse. As for the mental illness a lot of severe bipolar and depression show up in mid 20's.
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#15 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:40 PM

I love Mitch too, what are you gonna do? He's a yapper. And yes he probably does talk too much but it is his way of dealing with stressful situations. I wish him and Janice peace.
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users