6 replies to this topic

#1 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:44 AM

I saw a pictures of Amy and Juliette from their early days with the sweet n sour and also right after Amy's debut cd came out paparazzi caught Amy and Juliette hang out, and also even interviewed Amy and Juliette about their friendship. Anyway the last time I heard about Juliette thing was that she caught Amy and her ex husband smoking heroin in the hotel room after Amy's overdose. After that I never heard of her again. I was wondering if Amy and Juliette's friendship fall apart after that incident. Also I saw a video and many pictures from Amy's funeral and I do not see Juliette there. Can any one confirm it?

Edited by Yuni13eunice, 13 September 2011 - 06:45 AM.
Anything about Amy

#2 dunkinz

dunkinz

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:29 AM

Yeah I was wondering about it too.. Since they both were really close. I hope someone can confirm what happened to their friendship. I remember Amy mentioned her on Shepherd Bush gig after she sang Cherry.
You're wondering now, what to do.. Now you know this is the end.
You're wondering how, you will pay for the way you misbehaved.

I will love you forever Amy Jade x

#3 Gracex

Gracex

Got me addicted, does more than any dick did

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationN Ireland

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:39 AM

I thought they were pictured awhile ago in a restuarant somewhere? With Tyler James? And Juiliette was also in St Lucia with her at one stage.

Not sure about their friendship towards the end though.

#4 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:40 PM

I recall her brother Alex said in an article shortly after her Grammy win the Juliette was in the audience with her sister Jessica and another friend.

#5 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:18 PM

does she twitter? I looked on her fb and myspace page for any message from her but nothing in regards to 7/23 but perhaps she doesn't use them that much.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#6 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

does she twitter? I looked on her fb and myspace page for any message from her but nothing in regards to 7/23 but perhaps she doesn't use them that much.

http://www.facebook.com/JulietteAshby

http://twitter.com/#!/JulietteAshby/

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#7 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:41 PM

I thought they were pictured awhile ago in a restuarant somewhere? With Tyler James? And Juiliette was also in St Lucia with her at one stage.

Not sure about their friendship towards the end though.

Really? I didn't see that picture, perhaps maybe can you posted it the pictures both St Lucia and restaurant?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users