#16 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:57 PM

It does look odd she licks her finger as well

in this one at the beginning why is she messing with the curtains? Trying to pick something up?

I remember looking at one many of pictures on Amy's facebook well fan facebook called Amy Winehouse love so I happened caught her and her ex blake walking on the mud in order to get the concert that Amy was about to give so Amy was using the curtains to clean her shoes.

#17 fuck-me-pumps

fuck-me-pumps

empty inside.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:10 PM

people are sensation-starved and they see what they want to see. sad but true ;/

Edited by fuck-me-pumps, 19 September 2011 - 07:17 PM.

#18 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:17 PM

Thats the argument i had with a guy on youtube, i said why can't you accept she was off drugs, he saying i am in denial, another guy reckons its not easy, no, maybe not, but it is possible duh, some silly people around

#19 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:35 PM

Ignorant people will always talk, but wise people only don't hear them, we know the "truth" what else matter? everyone in their life have an opinion.

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#20 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:29 PM

:-S

For the first video, Amy is not snorting anything. She just holds her dress for a while but it doesn't seem that she takes anything from her dress...For the second video, Amy just cleans her shoes because it was a rainy day and her shoes were dirty...Lol it's obvious!

I don't think she was snorting it in the first one, because she didn't put anything on the hand to snort - perhaps it was just like a habit response.

On the 2nd one the curtain doesn't go anywhere near her shoes if you look closely. Maybe she was drying her hand she may have just been to toilet after drinking a few:-S

#21 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:41 PM

The same guy who reckons she is snorting something, and some other dude, keep harping on about her arm scratching and how its from smoking crack, bollocks, she used to itch her arm years ago and her collarbone, its just a bloody itch, or nerves, people want to make nore out of something simple, arseholes!.

#22 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:49 PM

I read a German article today that stated she had some form of skin disease - if that's true it's probably the reason for the scratching.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users