2 replies to this topic

#1 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:01 PM

I like to ask y'all some questions about Dionne's 2nd album, Good For The Soul.

Did Amy help out in making the music? But just didn't take the credit. Did Amy done some of the back vocal for the album? Like the track, Time Will Tell. It sounds so much like Amy. We all know it that she clearly did some back vocal for Dionne's first album. (I think Dionne is very lucky!)

If Amy really did help out in making the music, do you think Dionne's new album sound could have been what Amy's coming 3rd album sound would kinda be like? I can't help it, but the style of Dionne's 2nd album is very similar to Amy's taste in music. Don't y'all agree? Wot y'all think?

I'm very looking forward to Dionne's 3rd album to see where she's going to be. There's some similarity in Dionne and Amy, but not character, I suppose. Amy is the one and only. Nobody can ever replace her. I'm waiting for Dionne to matured and her voice too. Hopefully, her writing will get better like Amy too in time. She's still young, but I'm so amazed by her second album though. Hopefully, she'll make a 3rd one...

LEGEND

Amy, Amy, Amy...
1983-2011
:rose:

#2 Iulian

Iulian

against, not cause I believe it. just fun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:26 AM

If you bought it, it's probably in the credits. I only have her 1st album. Good for the soul didn't do much for me.

#3 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:53 PM

I heard that "Ouch that hurt!" she sounds like Amy, great voice she has the potential but couldn't help hearing the lyrics say "Ouch that hurt - so do it again!"

Because Amy liked

The Crystals "He hit me (And it felt like a kiss)" her favourite record...:amyshock:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users