8 replies to this topic

#1 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:54 PM

I was watching the Videos of MrPaparazziUk (yeah, i know that i should be ashamed of doing that) and i don't know if you know that video, but during the middle (after the scene with the police car) Amy gets angry and tells the female paparazzo to "get a better profession, have some kids, raise them in her home and get away from her's (Amy's)".

After that Amy runs to her home where she gets pissed off more, because these idiots are bothering Dionne:

How sweet of Amy, i feel so sorry. These paparazzi are really evil bastards...
Amy flies in paradise

#2 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:01 PM

It's nice to see how she was with her fans. She was always so polite, even inviting them in. She treated the paps as they should be treated. Bunch of sad vultures, making money hounding people the way they do. I couldn't even imagine not hitting people on a daily basis. I'd be freaking out screaming everyday haha.

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

#3 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:16 PM

Gosh..I mean she's right you know..she is so polite with everyone..but after one point..it's really annoying these paparazzi..I absolutly understand Amy.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 fuck-me-pumps

fuck-me-pumps

empty inside.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

These paparazzi are really evil bastards...

It's disgusting how these sick bastards stalked her every step. They should burn in hell.

#5 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:06 PM

They dont have anything else intresting to do in their live that's way they are paparazzi...socks

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

They are in part to blame for her troubles when she was atlow ebbs in her life, because they did not just give her space to be herself and get right, she runs to get away, those twats run after her, with no shame ffs. She was cool with fans, and paps until they pushed too far, God Bless her. x

#7 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:18 AM

They are in part to blame for her troubles when she was atlow ebbs in her life, because they did not just give her space to be herself and get right, she runs to get away, those twats run after her, with no shame ffs. She was cool with fans, and paps until they pushed too far, God Bless her. x

What you said is so true. All they did is give her more of a reason to lash at them. They deserved it.

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#8 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:32 PM

Stupid pricks. I want to hit them in the face sooooo bad.

Posted Image

#9 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 09:27 PM

wow - she let her fan in her house.

believe it or not that the paps on a 'quiet day!' with her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users