53 replies to this topic

#1 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:52 PM

Today is been two months since our lady passed away. I still burst into tears each time I listen to her and in my head I keep asking myself how such a wonderful, talented, beautiful and lovely girl can be gone. I just can't accept it.
A part of me has died with her and my heart will be broken forever.
My heart goes out to Mitch, Janis, Alex, Blake, Dionne and all the people who's suffering for this terrible loss.
I all can say is that Amy will live forever in my heart and I will never forget how much she did for me and how she changed my life.
YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, BEAUTIFUL QUEEN OF JAZZ. YOU LIVE FOREVER IN THE HEARTS OF THE PEOPLE YOU TOUCHED WITH YOU AMAZING TALENT AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#2 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:29 PM

She up in Heaven looking down at us. But we stilll miss you amy!!

#3 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:33 PM

I would like to imagine Amy sitting up there with a computer reading this thread... :D I miss her so much!
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#4 BitterSweet92

BitterSweet92

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:34 PM

These past two months I haven't really paid attention to other artists. I just couldn't enjoy their songs as much as I used to. Amy's music was all I cared about for a while. It really made me realize how glad I am that she's been in my generation. I never expected to be so affected by the death of a ''celebrity'', but in this case it's just different, since her soul is captured in all of her songs. That's why, for me, the feeling of missing Amy will probably never go away.

#5 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 06:01 AM

These past two months I haven't really paid attention to other artists. I just couldn't enjoy their songs as much as I used to. Amy's music was all I cared about for a while. It really made me realize how glad I am that she's been in my generation. I never expected to be so affected by the death of a ''celebrity'', but in this case it's just different, since her soul is captured in all of her songs. That's why, for me, the feeling of missing Amy will probably never go away.

you pretty much said how I feel. Wow I can't believe it she's been gone 2months . Still miss her and still heartbroken. I love you Amy and rest in peace.

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#6 Divine_Comedy

Divine_Comedy

Lost is just what can't be seen.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:04 AM

It's still heavy in my heart. I can't get my head all the way around it. Listening to her acoustic makes me cry every time. There will never be another one like her. It still aches, but slowly am coming to terms with it. Nothing makes sense, but in a way it doesn't have to. This is the way life is. All I can listen to is her. Only her songs get me anymore. I need to find something more like her, but don't think I ever will. I hope they release some of the tracks she made. It's the only way I can keep her alive.

*and if what calls itself a world should
have the luck to hear such singing*

http://www.amywinehouseforum.co.uk/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1716&dateline=1327218895

#7 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 08:47 AM

Miss you Amy :/

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:40 PM

Same with me! The only other artists I have listened to since her death are The Shangri-Las, The Shirelles, Salt'N'Pepa,... - everything that Amy listened to! I just can't enjoy any other music these days.

#9 StrongerThanMe

StrongerThanMe

♫ Like smoke I hang around ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:22 PM

2 months without her & I still can't get over it. I miss her every single day!

I love you Amy !
Posted Image

#10 Johanna

Johanna

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:11 PM

Same with me! The only other artists I have listened to since her death are The Shangri-Las, The Shirelles, Salt'N'Pepa,... - everything that Amy listened to! I just can't enjoy any other music these days.

Something like me , i play the video's of Amy mixed with one video of "The traveling Wilburys" The video "Handle with care" . I know feelings the same fragile personality Amy was playing more though than being . :'-(

#11 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

My hope to see her..it's gone..:(

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:08 AM

honestly, every Saturday afternoon around 2pm EST, I just remember that terrible day and that terrible time that I heard this news. life just is not the same. there is this huge void not just in the music but in the daily routine of 'checking in' on her.

I tell myself I can't imagine how her family feels, and then that makes me even more hurt for them....then I just say a little prayer for them.

I talk to her. honestly, I chat with her. now please don't think i'm ready for a bed in the same place where I work, but somehow it is comforting because I believe she hears me.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#13 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:05 AM

Sitting here 6 in the morning reading all these posts it just breaks my heart. Still every time i sit and thing about it, i can't believe how much she affected me and how much i love her now.

The only good thing that came out of this terrible situation is that so many people like myself, got familiar with her music and her, but i really wish i never knew about her and she was still alive. Gosh she reached people... and i'm not talking about the amount, but the way she did it. I know i never got to know you before you passed on but i miss you so much.

60do5Ti.jpg

#14 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 08:00 AM

I talk to her. honestly, I chat with her. now please don't think i'm ready for a bed in the same place where I work, but somehow it is comforting because I believe she hears me.

Yeah, AmyInBlood and I have been talking about that - we do it, too. I often sing her songs and change the lyrics in a message to her or something like that. I just don't think she hears me, but I'll keep doing it anyhow.

#15 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:32 AM

I have a feeling she's listening to me... Two nights ago I dreamed about her... I dreamed that I was sitting with her on a bench and talking... But when I woke up I forgot what she told me... :'( One girl told me that that's the only way I our souls can communicate and that when we dream dead people it's like she is thanking me for thinking about her... I don't know is it true... But if it is... It's very nice...
But still... I miss her so much... This morning I cried myself out again... I cried until I had no more tears... :'-( It's so unfair...
I want her back! My heart belongs to her... :'(

LOVE YOU AMY! I WOULD SACRIFICE MY LIFE TO BRING YOU BACK! :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users