9 replies to this topic

#1 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:43 PM

Her teenage diaries were found in a trash can in 2010. The papers say Amy asked to have them back, but I don't know if they were given back to her. :-$
This is a woman who made her dreams come true! I'm happy to see that she lived her dreams, alas in her own way <3 r.i.p. angel soul <3

Attached Files

#2 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:59 PM

I feel bad for reading that...

#3 aries_124

aries_124

I died a hundred times

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 03:34 PM

I feel bad for reading that...

me to :o

#4 Nigel Jam

Nigel Jam

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 03:44 PM

How do you know it's authentic? Anyone could have written it!

#5 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 03:48 PM

i think it is ...got it from people mag ....

http://www.people.co...0453620,00.html

A teenage Amy Winehouse, now 27, had big dreams – and a few small ones, according to new diary entries found in a London trash can.

The pages, discovered in a notebook among discarded schoolbooks, include song lyrics and notes Winehouse wrote to herself in 2001 when she was 17, not long before she got her first record deal.

On a list that includes handwritten reminders to get a "treadmill" and "buy car," the singer also wrote, "get teeth fixed." Revealing a slightly bigger goal, she apparently hoped to "buy FLAT in London." (The singer has lived in an apartment in the Camden area of London since her late teens).

Though the entries were found in the rubbish, Winehouse's rep tells PEOPLE she wants them back. "Yes, they are hers," her rep confirms. "They got thrown out by mistake and she's in the process of getting them back now."

Winehouse gets a bit more personal in some entries, reminding herself to "live like the bombshell I really am" and revealing feelings for a guy named Felix, by writing, "There's too much sexual tension."

In a red notebook on which she scrawled "Amy's Songs," the singer also jotted down some early lyrics including "Drain my drink & order more" and "Find someone with whom I can come undone."

Winehouse has been working on a new album, her father told PEOPLE recently.

See what other readers have to say about this story – or leave a comment of your own

#6 Ma_Jo

Ma_Jo

Deepvoicegirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 06:47 PM

I don't feel sad about it, even tough the sadly drugs, alcohol and love problems, she got what she wants, what she wrote in those notes, she got it and much more becoming a succesful and a legend artist

#7 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:11 PM

I have seen the 1st part before, but not the 2nd and 3rd... Can anyone tell me what is written in the last sentence?

60do5Ti.jpg

#8 StrongerThanMe

StrongerThanMe

♫ Like smoke I hang around ♫

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:15 PM

I have seen the 1st part before, but not the 2nd and 3rd... Can anyone tell me what is written in the last sentence?

The last sentence says: "I know I was beckoned by the stage".
Posted Image

#9 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:28 PM

she knew what she wanted, and went for it:

A Little History

By amysarmynow
When the JadeMermaid Princess was 13-years old, she wrote a letter to the headmistress at Sylvia Young Theatre School.
“I want to go somewhere where I’m stretched right to my limits, and perhaps beyond to singing lessons without being told to shut up. But mostly I have this dream to be very famous. To work on stage. It’s my life long ambition. I want people to hear my voice and just forget their troubles for five minutes. I want to be remembered for being an actress, a singer, for sell out concerts, sell out West-end and Broadway shows, and for being just…me.”

#10 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:36 AM

I want people to hear my voice and just forget their troubles for five minutes.

All it was, as I see almost all her childhood dreams come true, i forget all problems when listening to Amy, true now, when I hear the voice of Amy, I feel very badly, I try never to listen to it, me so much lighter. Very well that my vacation ends in the nearest time,I go almost 1 year in the one place where me will be nothing to remind her about the..

Edited by York, 01 October 2011 - 09:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users