For me, its just plain crazy, anything like this is, plain crazy

#2 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:43 PM

Why all this numbers..Do you really belive that's true?

I dont know..it is crazy..

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:48 PM

I don't believe in anything like that, just posted it, because its blooody bonkers, see what others think, guess some will belive in that kind of thing, i do not though.

Amy was a poorly girl, even though she was getting better, the booze, anto seizure meds combined took its toll on her little fragile body. x

#4 Gracex

Gracex

Got me addicted, does more than any dick did

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationN Ireland

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:22 PM

Agreed, bonkers is the word! Think her friend said in an interview though (long before she died) that she thought she would join the 27 club. Was it Haines someone? Cant remember

#5 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 05:11 PM

^yeah I saw that alos! Also she was qouted sayingshe had a feeling she was gonna die young. But I don't believe about the 27 club

#6 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:08 PM

I'm fed up of hearing about the 27 club

#7 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:22 PM

The last picture... OH MY GOD!!! Amy's body... They are fucking CRAZY!!! This picture hurts so fuckin much...
They made me cry even more... :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#8 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:26 PM

Its wrong to show pictures of dead bodies, esp celebs who have thousands of fans, even if they are covered with a blanket, its too much x

#9 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:32 PM

I'm sick and tired of these bullshit illuminati stories.... i can't hear them anymore..
Amy flies in paradise

#10 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:42 PM

You see the bit about someone hearing her scraming and whatnot?, errr, if that was true, which its blatantly not, her security and tyler would have heard it and came running, and its just so full of shit, full of shit, oh and the ones who say she faked her death, yea, like james dean and elvis and marylin, shut up, talking shit!. We lost out girl, its tragic, but that all, it was a tragic accident, esp at she was getting better and so fuckin young, but all these silly people keep springing up, wankers!!. x

#11 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:48 PM

huh? i only think the illuminati helped her (death) by hiring her to perform, demanding what she would sing, and then flashing stupid laser beams at her gorgeous face - wtf :-S (dubai/moscow)

#12 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

huh? i only think the illuminati helped her (death) by hiring her to perform, demanding what she would sing, and then flashing stupid laser beams at her gorgeous face - wtf :-S (dubai/moscow)

Huh? how can anyone demand what anyone else sing, why would they choose certain people, i just don't take notice of shit like this. x

#13 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:58 PM

You see the bit about someone hearing her scraming and whatnot?, errr, if that was true, which its blatantly not, her security and tyler would have heard it and came running, and its just so full of shit, full of shit, oh and the ones who say she faked her death, yea, like james dean and elvis and marylin, shut up, talking shit!. We lost out girl, its tragic, but that all, it was a tragic accident, esp at she was getting better and so fuckin young, but all these silly people keep springing up, wankers!!. x

No. It's not true. The real truth is that she was playing the drums that night and it was 2:00 AM and the security told her to keep it down and she did. Then she went to sleep. She waked up in the morning. Later she told her security that she's tired and she'll go to sleep. That's when my girl went to sleep the last time. :'-(
I can't stop crying... I miss her so much! :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#14 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:00 PM

I think this one definitely wins the Dumbest Article Ever Written About Amy competition.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#15 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

Can't be doing with comspiracy theorists, dull lives and an over active imagination, don't get or want to this illuminati thing anyway, load of bollocks!. x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users