#16 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:36 PM

Absolutely stupid. Nothing more.

And i hope everyone knows that that body photo is just a piece of art done by Guy Portelli in 2008

#17 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:31 PM

I do, when i mentioned body, i mean when they brought it out on day, and put it in coroners van. x

#18 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:36 PM

Agreed, bonkers is the word! Think her friend said in an interview though (long before she died) that she thought she would join the 27 club. Was it Haines someone? Cant remember

Witch interview is that to talking about?

Anyway,when I read this article..I did'nt belive on that think..

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#19 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:48 PM

Okay, one more time. Amy DIED because she STOPPED drinking too quickly. That's why. I don't see the point in all this. It is really stupid. Don't make her death even worse. It happens to many with a addiction problem. It happens everyday.
Yeah, she knew she would die young because she was not stupid. She was damaging her own body ever single day by drinking and taking drugs.
There is nothing magical about it. There is nothing hidden under it.

Now, let her rest in peace.

#20 lolainas

lolainas

Never Clip My Wings

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:51 PM

hello? Definitely people are stupid, human stupidity doesn't knows limits.

.why dont you come on over, Valerie?

"It's not important to me to make other people at ease. I am difficult, but that's because I don’t really give a fuck."

#21 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:53 PM

Yes it's exactly that..tildeziegler..

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#22 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:41 PM

That guy who wrote this is so deluded I can't even believe it.

Posted Image

#23 SteveV

SteveV

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:59 PM

Okay, one more time. Amy DIED because she STOPPED drinking too quickly. That's why. I don't see the point in all this. It is really stupid. Don't make her death even worse. It happens to many with a addiction problem. It happens everyday.
Yeah, she knew she would die young because she was not stupid. She was damaging her own body ever single day by drinking and taking drugs.
There is nothing magical about it. There is nothing hidden under it.

Now, let her rest in peace.

Sorry, but the evidence is to the contrary.

1) She had alcohol in her system when she died. No hard drugs although I think they found some sedatives.

2) Withdrawal almost always presents with severe symptoms within 24 hours, the classical delirium tremens (DT's) and seizures. Seizures can occur both in withdrawal and during drinking binges.

3) Apparently she was drinking with friends around Camden the Friday night before she died, according to the documentary posted in this forum.

4) Even her father conceded she was drinking soon before she died (CNN interview). He was the one that claimed the alcohol withdrawal theory earlier.

Of course we don't know the exact cause of death. The report is due late this month.

Edited by SteveV, 02 October 2011 - 10:16 PM.

#24 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 10:16 PM

My reason for posting this thread is exactly that, that the article is fuckin pathetic wankers talking utter bollocks!!!, so, yes, let her rest in peace, it was fuck all to do with drugs, she stayed in on Friday, she had alcohol in her system, nothing suspicious, thats the point i am raising with article and other bullshit idiots come out with.

#25 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:47 PM

Sorry, but the evidence is to the contrary.

1) She had alcohol in her system when she died. No hard drugs although I think they found some sedatives.

2) Withdrawal almost always presents with severe symptoms within 24 hours, the classical delirium tremens (DT's) and seizures. Seizures can occur both in withdrawal and during drinking binges.

3) Apparently she was drinking with friends around Camden the Friday night before she died, according to the documentary posted in this forum.

4) Even her father conceded she was drinking soon before she died (CNN interview). He was the one that claimed the alcohol withdrawal theory earlier.

Of course we don't know the exact cause of death. The report is due late this month.

that was what I was saying? no matter what its bullshit now when people try to say she has anything to do with it.

#26 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:10 AM

cant wait for the inquest result so ppl who believe this illuminati crap can leave her alone about it and move on ... she was not killed. come'on! who are they kidding.

#27 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 03 October 2011 - 10:15 AM

Just reading the first paragraph, made me wanna punch the screen. I realy don't like insulting people, but how can anyone believe in this utter bullshit?

60do5Ti.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users