Photo
- - - - -

Can somebody help?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:08 AM

Don't think I'm crazy or anything. But I don't know what to do. I miss Amy so much. I can't stop crying, I'm crying 24/7, every time I think about her I cry, I can't describe how I feel. It's the worst feeling I ever had. I love her more than anyone else on this world. I'm thinking of her 24/7. Just imagine you lost someone you love the most. Then you'll kind of know how I feel. I would really like to see some suggestions because I don't know what to do anymore. I can't stand this anymore and I can't live without her. I would sacrifice my life to bring her back. I lost the will for living. I don't care about anything now. It's just, simply said a living hell. HELP PLEASE! :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#2 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:38 AM

Maybe you should talk with someone. Someone that can make you accept her death and help you to move on.

#3 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:13 PM

Stefan friend, i think you just need to switch to something else, I am sure that you have in the lives of other interests, sports, science, education, and dancing. What do you love to do, you have a hobby?
you just accumulated a lot negative energy, and therefore we should get rid of it, you just simply need to relieve stress. Stefan is normal it will pass, just take the main well.

#4 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:17 PM

Hey AmyInBlood, I'm really sorry you still feel so bad. You know you can always talk about it here and we'll listen, but like I've said before, if you still can't stop crying and really feel like your life can't go on, you should consider seeking professional help.

Sometimes we don't manage to deal with grief on our own and seeking help is nothing to be ashamed of. You could find a grief counsellor, or go to your doctor and ask to be referred to someone you can talk to about how you feel. No one will think you are crazy or anything like that, sometimes we all need a little help.

You're 16, so I take it you're still at school? Maybe your school has a psychologist you could talk to. This could be really useful as they specialize in helping people your age and if the way you are feeling is affecting your school work they may be able to support you with that too.

Please do not feel that you need to suffer on your own.

And remember Amy isn't gone, she lives on in her music and in our hearts, she has enriched our lives forever. No one can take that away.

#5 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:42 PM

Stefan friend, i think you just need to switch to something else, I am sure that you have in the lives of other interests, sports, science, education, and dancing. What do you love to do, you have a hobby?
you just accumulated a lot negative energy, and therefore we should get rid of it, you just simply need to relieve stress. Stefan is normal it will pass, just take the main well.

Yes, I have a hobby. I play American Football. And that's the only place where I don't cry. :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:45 PM

Hey AmyInBlood, I'm really sorry you still feel so bad. You know you can always talk about it here and we'll listen, but like I've said before, if you still can't stop crying and really feel like your life can't go on, you should consider seeking professional help.

Sometimes we don't manage to deal with grief on our own and seeking help is nothing to be ashamed of. You could find a grief counsellor, or go to your doctor and ask to be referred to someone you can talk to about how you feel. No one will think you are crazy or anything like that, sometimes we all need a little help.

You're 16, so I take it you're still at school? Maybe your school has a psychologist you could talk to. This could be really useful as they specialize in helping people your age and if the way you are feeling is affecting your school work they may be able to support you with that too.

Please do not feel that you need to suffer on your own.

And remember Amy isn't gone, she lives on in her music and in our hearts, she has enriched our lives forever. No one can take that away.

I don't know. My parents don't know about this... I'm still in school and yes we do have a psychologist. It's affecting my school work really bad. I can't study anything.
Thanks for the help... :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:48 PM

Yes, I have a hobby. I play American Football. And that's the only place where I don't cry. :'-(

Hey Stefan, that's good to hear! It may not seem much to you, but the fact that you can get distracted by your hobby is great. I know it isn't easy, but try to focus on the positive here. Doing sports isn't just good for you physically, but it can also contribute to your emotional wellbeing, so keep it up!

#8 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:51 PM

Hey Stefan, that's good to hear! It may not seem much to you, but the fact that you can get distracted by your hobby is great. I know it isn't easy, but try to focus on the positive here. Doing sports isn't just good for you physically, but it can also contribute to your emotional wellbeing, so keep it up!

I have practice 3 times a week. At practice I still think about Amy but I don't cry. Maybe it's good but I don't know when I come back home it's the same again...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:53 PM

Very well, now you just need to put in sports goal and go for it. You want to become a professional footballer? or become the best in your team? or win the championship?

#10 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:55 PM

I don't know. My parents don't know about this... I'm still in school and yes we do have a psychologist. It's affecting my school work really bad. I can't study anything.
Thanks for the help... :'-(

I don't know what your relationship with your parents is like, but they have probably noticed you've been upset recently, and maybe they just don't know how to approach you about it. It might help if you tell them how you are feeling. You may think that they won't understand, but they may well have experienced similar feelings in their lives because they've been around for much longer, and I'm sure they want you to be happy.

If you really think it isn't an option to confide in your parents, do try and get an appointment with the school psychologist. They're there for you.

#11 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:29 PM

I echo what Cecilia said - go and chat with your school councillor. They're there to listen and they will never judge you. Don't be afraid to ask for help xxx

#12 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:35 PM

If you got to the school psychologist he/she cannot tell your parents about what you are saying or feeling if you are afraid that he/she will tell them it. It is the psychologist's job just to listen, not to judge and help you. They cannot tell anything to anyone unless you allow them. It is a part of their job. Just like when you go to your doctor when you are ill or something.

#13 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 02:08 PM

It's not an embarassing thing to go see a psychologist... From my experience I wouldn't recommend a school psychologist for anything, but I know some people with good experiences so I'd advise you to try atleast. Sometimes you just need someone to listen to you to feel better, I guess.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#14 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 03:05 PM

Thanks everyone for the help. :) If anyone has more suggestions please write. Thanks :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 03:39 PM

Stefan, if there's one thing Amy would not want and that was for her fans to be feeling so low and dark about her passing. Amy was about life and she would definitely want you to live your life to the full rather than feeling bad about her. We are lucky that we had what we had and keep focused on all the wonderful things about Amy. I know it is too sad to contemplate, I felt very sad on Friday but looking at pics, reading interviews, watching clips and of course listening to her music all made me smile and just feel thankful that such a wonderful lady touched my life.

I hope you are OK. Xxx
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users