46 replies to this topic

#16 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 03:39 PM

It's not an embarassing thing to go see a psychologist... From my experience I wouldn't recommend a school psychologist for anything, but I know some people with good experiences so I'd advise you to try atleast. Sometimes you just need someone to listen to you to feel better, I guess.

So true. There is no shame in seeing a psychologist.... I think it actually shows that you know yourself well and you are strong enough to face your troubles and admit that you need help to move on.

#17 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 03:46 PM

I was devastated during first two months but I've found a little bit comfort recently trying to concentrate on everything beautiful and good connected with Amy, I mean on beeing just grateful for her music and personality. We were lucky, yeah really lucky, to have Amy in some of the years of our lives, weren't we? She was a gift to us all. Still miss her but it helps to change a little bit the perspective. Just try, Stefan. You're a sensitive man that is good. As other forum-ers said you should try to talk to sb about Amy (one of your friends that likes music in general or sister, cousin etc. or psychologist)... Do not close lonely with your worries. You could write a letter to Amy's mum just to have this feeling that you shared your emotions with sb dearest to our lovely songbird girl.

#18 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:01 PM

Thanks everyone for the help. :) If anyone has more suggestions please write. Thanks :)

I think it would be nice to travel on holidays in trip.

#19 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:11 PM

I think it would be nice to travel on holidays in trip.

I've been on holiday twice since Amy left... It didn't help... I was crying over there too... :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#20 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:12 PM

I was devastated during first two months but I've found a little bit comfort recently trying to concentrate on everything beautiful and good connected with Amy, I mean on beeing just grateful for her music and personality. We were lucky, yeah really lucky, to have Amy in some of the years of our lives, weren't we? She was a gift to us all. Still miss her but it helps to change a little bit the perspective. Just try, Stefan. You're a sensitive man that is good. As other forum-ers said you should try to talk to sb about Amy (one of your friends that likes music in general or sister, cousin etc. or psychologist)... Do not close lonely with your worries. You could write a letter to Amy's mum just to have this feeling that you shared your emotions with sb dearest to our lovely songbird girl.

I'm planning to write a letter and go to see her home but I think I'll faint over there... When I see Amy's home knowing the fact that she's not in there... Oh, God I miss her so much!!! :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#21 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:23 PM

I am planning to go to London in January for my birthday and would like to visit the places she loved but I know what you mean, think it will be very sad and quite hard to handle seeing it all and knowing she is not there. But I am hoping you can still feel her there.
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#22 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

It's very good that you go home to Amy, can go together? how do you that idea? LOL

#23 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:09 PM

That's a really good idea..I think it's the best to do..Think positive et be greatful that we had her..In anyway she will be in our heart..and steel leave in our heart ^^

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:08 PM

everyone deals with grief differently, and everyone's length of time to get over the initial grief and move on is different but honestly, I've been concerned about you and a couple other young ones on here for a while now. I've prayed that Amy would visit you in a dream to help you somehow get over this gripping emotional turmoil you are going through. I honestly have.

I do agree that after almost 3 months, you still have not seemed to move on from the initial stage of disbelief and utter despair. that is not healthy and I do agree that you do need to talk to some professional that can help. does your school have a grief councelor? they deal specifically with grief. I also really think it would be a good idea to sit down with at least your mom and tell her not only how you feel but what you have been going through these past three months. I think any parent would want to know if their child is in the amount of pain you seem to be in. No one can comfort like a parent can....and perhaps you both can try to find a grief councellor SPECIFICALLY a grief councellor. You need somehow to move through and past this initial grief.

I'm sure we all can concur that we have our moments of utter sadness and crying. I still do and in fact, I did last evening. I went to that 'dark place' and when I found myself near the bottom, I came here and it helped...but I've moved past the first stages. this is not working for you.

I do pray for you, darling girl. I have been concerned for a while now and honestly when I read your posts, I pray for you and hope that you can get better and move beyond.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#25 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:34 PM

I do pray for you, darling girl.

I think he's a boy :-P I agree with what you said though.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#26 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:47 PM

He is a Boy !!!
:heart:Posted Image

#27 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:57 PM

I am planning to go to London in January for my birthday and would like to visit the places she loved but I know what you mean, think it will be very sad and quite hard to handle seeing it all and knowing she is not there. But I am hoping you can still feel her there.

I was in London lol oooh gosh :D muhaaa
I hope you have enough weight :;D

#28 Mutterkorn1

Mutterkorn1

Hippiezwerg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:58 PM

Yeaaaaaaaaah , they give me cacao with water !
loool ... stoopid !

Overweight ? - go to london town ... best food was in the airplane back home :D

#29 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:06 AM

so sorry I assumed you were a girl. please excuse my ignorance. I still think u need to talk to your mom about this. don't feel shy. Moms have a way of making things better, and they are good at comforting their children.

Mutterhorn...I plan on going in May...good to know that I'll lose weight. LOL
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#30 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:51 AM

You know why I don't wanna tell my parents. Because one day accidentally my mom saw my cell phone and the wallpaper was like always Amy's picture. And she was like "what's this why is this junkie on your wallpaper. I don't know who can love her and her music." I was so surprised with her reaction and I made up something like that's the part of a theme and it has to stay one week or something. That hurt me. Because I know now she won't understand me... :'-(

Edited by AmyInBlood, 10 October 2011 - 06:03 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users