9 replies to this topic

#1 You'reWonderingNow

You'reWonderingNow

The lights are on but no one's home

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:04 AM

OK so we all know Amy had a boob job, which Mitch confirmed on Twitter, but recently on here I've noticed a few people seem to think she had her lips and nose done. I thought it'd be good to attempt to set the record straight? Personally, I don't believe she ever did anything to her lips or nose. I remember she specifically denied having her lips done on Twitter, saying she was just using peach lipgloss; she always had big lips. As regards the nose, people seem to think it also changed due to drug-use and her fluctuating weight. She definitely looked different post-crack, older and perhaps more weary mainly? but everything about her face seemed different. As I said, I don't believe she had her nose or her lips done.
Amy flies in paradise xx

#2 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:27 AM

She definitely looked a lot different in 2011 than she did in 2006 but a lot of it could have just been aging. Her body went through so much that she was bound to look older than 27. And as someone mentioned, some of the medications she may have been taking can cause bloating or puffiness.

As far as her lips go, I think it had a lot to do with the way she pouted and applied her makeup. Sometimes they did look extra plump, but in those pictures she was usually pouting and/or wearing a lot of lip gloss. Just like drawing on the freckles, sometimes I think she went outside her lipline. Even if she did have them done, she obviously didn't want anyone to know since she denied it.

I always thought she was beautiful, even at her sickest. It's sad that she was often insecure about her looks.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 africanfusion

africanfusion

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:16 AM

yeah i also think the changes in her appearance was down to the effects of drug abuse, general aging & the medication she was taking post-drug addiction.

#4 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:52 AM

In my opinion Amy's Look in 2009-2011 was better than her look in 2007.
In 2006 she looked great (especially on the Photos for the Album).
And even if 2008 was her "worst" year, she had nice looks in that year.

I've never thought that Amy looks older than 30, but last year some of my friends told me, that in their opinion Amy looked older than 30 years, but i can't agree with them.
She looked very okay for her age, not too young & not too old but fitting.
Amy flies in paradise

#5 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:02 PM

My mate thought she was mixed, coz she has such full lips, for a white lass, she always had those full lips, her nose don't look any different, like others on this thread say, what she went through over the course of 6 years, did wear her a little, but she still looked damned good, boobs, yea, twice by looks of it, face, no. x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#6 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:24 PM

If she did have her lips and nose done then her surgeon was a magic worker as they look very natural to me... Fake lips always look like shit, hers were just naturally full. As for the nose, looks the same to me.

Posted ImagePosted Image

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#7 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:33 PM

IMO she had no plastic surgery. I'm not even sure about her chest - she never confirmed that herself. Her body shape and face changed a lot due to weight fluctuations, medication, alcohol use, make-up and bra style etc. For me she was just perfect, especially her legs were wonderfully shaped. Show me any other tiny girl with so good proportions - not that common.

#8 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:38 PM

IMO she had no plastic surgery. I'm not even sure about her chest - she never confirmed that herself. Her body shape and face changed a lot due to weight fluctuations, medication, alcohol use, make-up and bra style etc. For me she was just perfect, especially her legs were wonderfully shaped. Show me any other tiny girl with so good proportions - not that common.

imo - no plastic surgery on her face!
just a beautiful girl - head to toes.
(my dad is a plastic surgeon / ent btw) :)

#9 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:55 PM

IMO she had no plastic surgery. I'm not even sure about her chest - she never confirmed that herself. .

Except she flaunted them constantly when she had them done 8-/ Pretty obvious they were fake, but I don't know why she did it, she looked fine before.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#10 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:16 PM

this is a bit of an aside but thought I'd share just to maybe give a smile or chuckle.

I work older adult psych and had a pt that is 83 the other night who is a bit delusional and paranoid and couldn't sleep. I decided to sit with her in the day room and turn the tv on for her to distract her. there was this infomercial for a 'miracle bra' or 'genie bra' or something to that affect. She wanted me to keep it on that channel, as she said that she was always looking for the perfect bra and could never find one. she then went on to ask me what size bra I wore. LOL then she said that she had tried every kind and none of them 'worked'. I asked her what she meant by that and she said that she has one breast that is LONGER than the other one although she doesn't remember having it all her life. I thought I would die laughing, as we all know what happens as we age. everything gets a bit 'longer'...well, for us women anyway.

I do agree that it is obvious beyond that she had 2 chest jobs done. no wonder bra or miracle bra could elevate them to that degree, or everyone would be buying one.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users