#1 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:04 PM

http://www.dailymail...erformance.html

this topic has always intrigued me - i do not know much about it. at all. but i believe amy came to the world to teach us many lessons, as well as learning (for her own Soul, which is i believe one of the biggest, kindest we have ever known). through her russian lineage, she was tied to the illuminati. i think she battled with this side of her. all the glitter and glory of this world, that we cannot take with us. lonely and sad, working ... i cant help it, i felt so bad when i read what she had b4 the show. woa. she was in bad shape. where was her help? was the ultimate lesson that she had to live this, do we dont have to live this pain? thank you for everything amy, you are missed ...:'-(

#2 cez

cez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:14 PM

If it was 2 hours, she would had to sing all her songs lol

ok, not really all of them, but, it's a big time. She never do a gig like this.

#3 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:16 PM

"2011 is going to be a big year for her."
:(
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#4 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 01:21 PM

i think she sang 45 min - the rest was always zalon, band intro, etc.
2011 ... yes, everyone expected her to survive this but she was tired :((

#5 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 03:54 PM

I hate these thieves and embezzlers, damn them and their children, they scattered their billions in Europe, while ordinary people starve entire populations disappear from the maps of entire cities, but they may not like to rob the biggest and richest country in the world, and people live every day like last time. Not what retribution will be fierce.

#6 Gus×Wino

Gus×Wino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 12 October 2011 - 04:17 PM

Is there any video from this show??? In a video on YT, she performed Cupid and sounded beautiful!!! I loved her leopard dress!!!

#7 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:11 PM

^I think the Cupid video is the only one in circulation. According to press it was a very private / secretive gig, invitations only, and no one in the audience was allowed a camera. Somehow this one must have slipped through the net... I've looked around the internet, searched Russian sites as well, but haven't found any other footage.

#8 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:04 PM

Yeah, the footage of Cupid was me who uploaded and it's definetely the only one. Apparently, Cupid was the first song of the setlist, and I think she just performed 45 min. I'd like to know more about that performance, I'll try to ask Zalon. Some people say she was drunk, but the footage is too short to affirm anything. However, I don't know what she meant when she says something like "Can you sing it all for me? They don't give a fuck, tell him they don't give a fuck" in the beginning.

Anyway...It reminds me that I was so excited when I read this because I thought she would start her gig here in Brazil with Cupid too. But it was better: I couldn't even believe when I heard the beginning of Just Friends.

Omg, the time between November 22nd (when I bought the ticket) and January 8th (the concert) was one of the best of all my time. I was so excited and hopeful about her tour, and it was really fantastic.

I'm sorry for saying this here, but to talk about that gig in Russia reminds me her brazilian tour and the unforgettable best moment of my life ever. :(

#9 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:14 AM

it was awful, it was the second Belgrade
http://lifenews.ru/news/47069 VIDEO
Amy Winehouse no one tried to save - co-organizer of the concert in Moscow

"Amy came in a great environment managers, security guards and aides, it seems to me more than Madonna. And they're all bloodsuckers - they know that she has a problem, not only do not let her, but also brought all the drugs and drink on a silver platter. I had the feeling that they do not want to help her - she's their cash cow. It's a pity that no one tried to save her - she was young. I do not understand how they could have let her down so "- he said.

http://news.mail.ru/...701/?frommail=1 COMMENTS

Edited by York, 13 October 2011 - 08:21 AM.

#10 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:29 AM

#11 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip