24 replies to this topic

#1 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:27 PM

I know y'all gunna think I'm mental and I needna get sectioned when I tell y'all this. I've been griefing over her death and she've been in my dreams off and on. I love Amy more than words could ever say. And I miss her more and more everyday. Ever since her death, I keep having this feeling that Amy is watching over me, making sure I'm alright somehow.

Recently, I was picked by Calvin Klein Jeans to do some modelling thing for their private event and on my fitting day that morning, I decided to listen to her Back To Black album again. I've been laying off her music for a few weeks already, but somehow I had the feeling I gotta listen to her that morning. So I did on mah iPhone, Back To Black track came on and there was this woman infront of me holding up her newspaper and reading something about Amy Winehouse. Perhaps it's plain coincidence, my boyfriend said. I thought so too, but for me, it felt like Amy was telling me G'luck for your fitting day! and I was nervous I might not be good enough and stuff. Everything came through well for the day.

On the modelling day, I felt like crap and I felt like I shouldn't even be here at all what the hell was I even thinking. The first show was alright, I didn't really care and I felt nervous. And the last show, when my boyfriend was here to watch the show, during half of the last show, Rehab came on and my mood was lifted up right away. Then I realise I was having fun actually. After the show, I was like "AMY WAS THERE!!!" to my boyfriend he looks at me like I was mental then I explained to him. Now, he kinda believes me that Amy might be watching over me somehow. Then he went back and look at the video he recorded on his phone, he said yea, you looked so happy suddenly when Rehab came on and at first you look like you hate to be there. That night, I dream about her again, she was telling me a joke, but she couldn't hold her laughter while telling her joke.

Does anybody have something like that too?

LEGEND

Amy, Amy, Amy...
1983-2011
:rose:

#2 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:30 PM

I know y'all gunna think I'm mental and I needna get sectioned when I tell y'all this. I've been griefing over her death and she've been in my dreams off and on. I love Amy more than words could ever say. And I miss her more and more everyday. Ever since her death, I keep having this feeling that Amy is watching over me, making sure I'm alright somehow.

Recently, I was picked by Calvin Klein Jeans to do some modelling thing for their private event and on my fitting day that morning, I decided to listen to her Back To Black album again. I've been laying off her music for a few weeks already, but somehow I had the feeling I gotta listen to her that morning. So I did on mah iPhone, Back To Black track came on and there was this woman infront of me holding up her newspaper and reading something about Amy Winehouse. Perhaps it's plain coincidence, my boyfriend said. I thought so too, but for me, it felt like Amy was telling me G'luck for your fitting day! and I was nervous I might not be good enough and stuff. Everything came through well for the day.

On the modelling day, I felt like crap and I felt like I shouldn't even be here at all what the hell was I even thinking. The first show was alright, I didn't really care and I felt nervous. And the last show, when my boyfriend was here to watch the show, during half of the last show, Rehab came on and my mood was lifted up right away. Then I realise I was having fun actually. After the show, I was like "AMY WAS THERE!!!" to my boyfriend he looks at me like I was mental then I explained to him. Now, he kinda believes me that Amy might be watching over me somehow. Then he went back and look at the video he recorded on his phone, he said yea, you looked so happy suddenly when Rehab came on and at first you look like you hate to be there. That night, I dream about her again, she was telling me a joke, but she couldn't hold her laughter while telling her joke.

Does anybody have something like that too?

I do. I have a feeling she's watching over me. I have a feeling she's with me. But it's awful. I can't talk about it. I already had a thread about it you commented I think. Almost every time I ask her for help I get the help and I know she's taking care of me because I wouldn't make it this long if she isn't. :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#3 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

yes! ur not mental project 0!!! i posted this under "unexpected amy" today:
i feel like you do ...

"i always ask amy to give me a sign in difficult situations ... she does, butterflies, birds, always on time, too!

this is sooooooooooo silly but

yesterday i didn't directly ask for a sign. i went out to support my love as he is a popular dj in sf, ca and played at a huge venue, halloween theme party - i thought, well, if i do a little amy tribute. mini beehive, thick cat eyeliner, that would be fun

First time ive done my eye make up like this. i thought, this is for you amy really, but thank you for the look ;)

I couldnt find a liquid eyeliner. so i used an eye liner pencil.
I thought, gosh it would be nice to have a liquid eyeliner, this is hard!

anyways, party was great. at the end of the night, when the lights went on, i looked down, and there it was - a liquid eyeliner. new, by itself. wait, what? she sent it to me! i really believe that.

in all my club years, this has not happened. Thank you Amy for being my angel friend" ;-)

#4 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 05:45 PM

I do. I have a feeling she's watching over me. I have a feeling she's with me. But it's awful. I can't talk about it. I already had a thread about it you commented I think. Almost every time I ask her for help I get the help and I know she's taking care of me because I wouldn't make it this long if she isn't. :'-(

i hope you heal soon sweetie. please don't be heartbroken. you are only 16. talking with her helps, and it's ok, we are not crazy at all as we know. and if this is crazy, and it makes me crazy like amy and her amazing fans, then yes, i totally wanna be crazy with you and want you to be crazy too.
have you reached out to someone who can help ur depression? are u eating? sleepin? socializing? harmful thoughts? please please take care of yourself every day, do positive things, think positive thoughts. eliminate negative people from your life. just breathe and feel happy...

#5 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:35 PM

Hope this may be useful or at least relevant to you:

http://www.york-unit...funerals/grief/

Grief is very personal, there are no rights or wrongs; we all heal at our own rate, and in our own way x

#6 HugoRockz

HugoRockz

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:40 PM

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one, but I wonder what does Mitch think about all these Amy watching over us thingy though...

LEGEND

Amy, Amy, Amy...
1983-2011
:rose:

#7 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:41 PM

Birdie...that is too cool and is too coincidental to be coincidental. yep, she did it; she came through. what are the chances, huh? second to nil.

I like to think she is with me. I have yet to dream about her...i wake up first thing with songs of hers in my head; new one different day. I talk to her. I pray for her family. all those things give me comfort; I feel she is with me and has not left as long as I talk to her and think about her throughout my day.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#8 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 06:51 PM

Birdie...that is too cool and is too coincidental to be coincidental. yep, she did it; she came through. what are the chances, huh? second to nil.

I like to think she is with me. I have yet to dream about her...i wake up first thing with songs of hers in my head; new one different day. I talk to her. I pray for her family. all those things give me comfort; I feel she is with me and has not left as long as I talk to her and think about her throughout my day.

that is exactly the way to unite with her Soul ...

I sing her songs each morning and play them in the piano :secret:it cheers me up

#9 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

Grief is very personal, there are no rights or wrongs; we all heal at our own rate, and in our own way x

I have the first four of these things in my case. Everything except the fifth one. I can't accept that she's gone. I'm so angry. And I'm praying to God to give me back Amy. The depression thing. I found myself in it 100%. Everything goes for me. I feel listlessness and so tired. I feel so confused, numb and I do think there is no purpose for life anymore. I'm bursting into tears very often. Almost whole day. Sometimes I don't know why. Exactly. I DO feel like I'm being punished. Pleasure and joy are unreachable for me. And I did have thoughts of suicide. But I'll never do that because I would never be with Amy in heaven if I did such a thing.
Thanks for the post. :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#10 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:49 PM

I'm still on the first stage. Does it mean I have to go through 4 more? Gosh, by that time I'll probably be with her already lol

Edited by ladyamy, 23 October 2011 - 08:54 PM.

I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#11 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:16 PM

I don't know..I feel sometimes that someone is with me..I had that once and maybe more..probably it's Amy..dunno ^^

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:19 PM

I want to believe she is watching over me, but why would she? She didn't know me.

#13 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:38 PM

It is actually funny because I know about these five stages and I could relate to them all. I was really in denial at first, but it was only because I couldn't believe that she was gone. Of course it is a loss, because she was a huge inspiration, and I was not done listening to her music.
It was also a shock, as for many others, that she passed away because I thought she was on the right track and was coming through her demons and the hard times.
She was looking good. But it helps to know that I knew she didn't commit suicide. I just knew that. I could see that she was fighting and getting well.

I got anger, too, but mostly on the public on the way they treated her. I believed, and still do, that if people treated her better then she would still be alive today.

I wouldn't say that I bargained anything. I was mostly depressed and listened to her music, but I was accepting it and stopped crying.
I found pleasure in listening to her music and found hope in it. Felt pretty hopeless when she died, "I never get to meet her. I never get to see her in a concert".
It was really depressing to know that, but I have accepted her death.

The most important part was accepting it and feeling hope.

#14 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:25 PM

I want to believe she is watching over me, but why would she? She didn't know me.

yes, she did. all of our souls (humanity) is part of one soul. she touched each of us in meaningful, deep ways ... and we did the same to her. it doesnt matter she didnt know your phone number, she still influenced your life, and her life was influenced by you, your love, your thoughts. we (humans) do this all the time (some of us chose to think we are 'separate' but i believe the opposite, we are all one). so, of course she did know you, sometimes better than you know yourself? made you believe in love sometime? 8-/ she has told me so MANY truths!

#15 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:31 PM

yes, she did. all of our souls (humanity) is part of one soul. she touched each of us in meaningful, deep ways ... and we did the same to her. it doesnt matter she didnt know your phone number, she still influenced your life, and her life was influenced by you, your love, your thoughts. we (humans) do this all the time (some of us chose to think we are 'separate' but i believe the opposite, we are all one). so, of course she did know you, sometimes better than you know yourself? made you believe in love sometime? 8-/ she has told me so MANY truths!

I want to believe what you are saying because the biggest problem for me to handle when she died was that I was never going to meet her or tell her how much her music means to me and that she has to hang on and take care of herself.
I want to believe in her soul is with us, but when I think logical about it, I feel like her soul is mostly watching over her family because they meant the world to her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users