Photo
- - - - -

...Me in my Amy tribute costume pictures...

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:23 AM

First I am really shy so please don't make fun of me or how I look. I think everyone here is very nice...I'm not that scared of it. I just don't want to receive mean comments cause I'm sensitive. But anyway, here is an album I just made of my test run for the tribute costume I'm wearing...I took a bunch cause I'm sending the album to my love to see what he thinks. I'm going to fix my makeup. I know my eyeliner didn't turn out that well and figured out a way to fix it. I added my own spin with the rhinestones which I will do again. The dress is the same dress she wore to the Mercury Awards. Thanks for looking...I have a star of david necklace on in silver (I am Jewess :P) but for Saturday will wear a gold one and I don't know what type of earrings I should wear?? What do you think? As well as shoes? I have tattoos to wear. My hair is almost black anyway but did my eyebrows in pencil just cause I think Amy did sometimes. Will tone it down for Saturday cause I think it's not that natural looking in the pics...know some of my poses were silly, very embarrassing, but am awkward in front of camera!

http://s1099.photobu...4/Back2Black06/

Edited by XxBacktoBlackXx, 28 October 2011 - 01:29 AM.

#2 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:24 AM

aah, you are in good company here and no one would make fun. I'd love to see but don't find a link.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#3 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:28 AM

Thank you tunisia, I added my link.

#4 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:10 AM

Tasteful! very nice! I have a feeling many people this Halloween will be amy not as a tribute, which is simply distasteful. You look wonderful!

#5 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:16 AM

you look wonderful!!! nobody in here is gonna make fun of you because that would be the same as making fun of amy!

#6 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:16 AM

Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. I am not going to drink that night to be respectful. If anyone makes rude comments that night, I will be upset! I hate it when people dress as Amy in a degrading way. I have many people make ignorant comments to me about Amy cause everyone knows I love Amy. People know it gets under my skin...

#7 Jessa.

Jessa.

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:36 AM

Very nice & well put together, hun. Hope you get positive feedback from everyone && no negative attention... :)

#8 Winehousedrunk

Winehousedrunk

The sky above, a blaze that only lovers see..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:02 AM

I'm convinced by your pictures; if I met you like that, I'd probably have to swallow a big lump in my throat, and if you didn't mind, I'd want to hug you, as I would've liked to hug Amy. I wouldn't say these things outside of this forum, and I wouldn't have said them if it weren't for your pictures and words.
Amy Winehouse died, and she's taken a part of my soul with her. May that part be the love that I felt for her, and may the love that I still feel for her be the undying part of us both.

#9 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:08 AM

Awww thank you so much for saying that...that was so sweet. Makes me want to give you a hug!

#10 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 04:38 AM

Thats really cool how you copied her dress from the Mercury awards!
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#11 stimuland

stimuland

I'm talking 'bout my new guitar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:18 AM

WOW! Great work on the costume... at first glance I could have sworn you were actually Amy! The resemblance is striking.

#12 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:59 AM

Wow you look absolutely fantastic - a really tasteful likeness! don't you have beautiful eyes! There is a real likeness there! Love the dress, where did you get it from? Have a fab time at the party! Xx
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#13 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:14 AM

Very nice indeed, well done!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#14 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:44 AM

That's a beautiful tribute, both you and the idea :) On some of them you look scarily similar to her! Where did you find the dress if you don't mind me asking?

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#15 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:45 AM

You look great! I loooove the dress!
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users