Photo
- - - - -

...Me in my Amy tribute costume pictures...

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#16 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:16 AM

Niiiice pictures.Thanks for sharing ^^

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#17 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:19 AM

What a great tribute. You look lovely. :) The beehive, makeup and the dress - amazing!

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#18 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:46 AM

THANK YOU loves! I am going to put the real tattoos on (well temporary) that I ordered online tomorrow. They are the replicas of Amy's. I found the Mercury dress on Ebay. It cost a bit but it's Amy, so I sucked it up and bought it! You are all so sweet. The internet can be harsh but everyone here has always been so, so kind.

#19 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:05 PM

Absolutely amazing. And this Amy's dress is one of the most beautiful by Amy imo. have a nice party. I'm sure you'll talk with ppl about Amy as her ambassador and winnette two in one!

#20 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

You just need a little more eyeliner and some lipstick and you are set!

#21 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:13 PM

Hey, you look wonderful!
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#22 paulh202

paulh202

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:32 PM

I don't know what type of earrings I should wear??

You look great! as for the earrings its got to be the "Door Knockers" as Amy called them!

#23 AJW4eva

AJW4eva

In the morning you're vexed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:46 PM

Cute!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

My Idol... My World.... My inspiration....Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:10 PM

i can't wait till I put my Amy gear on for Halloween, I love dressing as her, I hope I don't bump into any disrespectful people either, pics soooon lol :) I'd tribute her everyday if I hard the balls x
We Only Say Goodbye With Words
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

:'-(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#25 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:41 PM

THANKS so much, loves. I only have silver doorknocker earrings. I feel like that would be wrong for this since I know Amy was into gold. Might have to go without earrings cause my left earlobe is almost torn all the way. Someone grabbed an earring out of it once a long time ago and it tore. :( I will have to see. I am definitely gonna wear a lot more eyeliner for it. This was just a test run and I did not want to not be able to get the makeup off for work the next day. People would have probably thought it was funny had I come in like that but I work with kids and I'm not allowed to do crazy makeup there. Also I wonder, do you think I should wear red lipstick or go with pink? Because I feel like in many pictures Amy wore pink...What do fellow Winettes think? ;)

#26 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:44 PM

She wore both so go with what you feel comfortable with! As for earrings, maybe some of the round colourful plastic ones she like to wear, they will be lighter! Xx
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#27 amysarmynow

amysarmynow

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:57 AM

VERY nice job !

#28 Nasha

Nasha

Amy Amy Amy...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:05 AM

Wow, great job you did here, the resemblance is really striking!! At first glance, I could have sworn it was Amy... Great tribute!!

As for the earrings, yeah, the round colourful plastic ones might be a good option. But I just checked, she wasn't wearing any earrings at the Mercury prize, for example, so I guess that would be ok too to go without earrings.
And for the lipstick, I've browsed through a bunch of pictures, and she really wore both (at the Mercury prize, looks like it was light pink), so, in my (humble) opinion, you can go with what you prefer...

Have fun at the party!!
"I should just be my own best friend"

Amy Winehouse (1983-2011)

#29 AlabamaGirl2007

AlabamaGirl2007

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:39 AM

Thanks so much. SO what I've learned from this message board is that I need to get darker eyeliner and do a bit more with that as well as lipstick...I'll see about the earrings as I will have to find gold or plastic ones. I'm going to Walmart (:P) tomorrow to get eyelashes as I think Amy did that and am gonna look at the jewelry. Yes, I will be Amy's ambassador but my boyfriend told me that I get too passionate about it and to not let peoples comments get to me. We're going to a party that has a lot of jokesters so I'm sure they will be cracking jokes all night. I will tell you how it goes. Would love to see other's tribute outfits if they have any pics. I will post pics on Sunday or Monday when I have them from the party.

#30 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:56 PM

oh wow, that is wonderful! and that dress! wow, so impressed. I don't blame you for putting the money on that one. great suggestion for some big plastic earrings to match the dress.(I have a torn earlobe so I know how that goes).

have a wonderful time and hope to see some more pics.

and don't let anyone spill drink on that beautiful dress! lol
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users