#1 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:30 AM

Titled

'Amy was so ashamed of being an alcoholic, she wouldn't even drink in front of me'

It's a long one, here's the link...

http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1ciuS98kK

My heart just breaks for Janis...
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#2 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:45 AM

Reading Janis' words is heartbreaking. I feel devastated, but I think there are no words to describe how she feels. I still can't believe Amy's here no more. This is too cruel to be true.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#3 dunkinz

dunkinz

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:10 AM

the interview breaks my heart :'( my thoughts goes to Janis & the rest if family..
You're wondering now, what to do.. Now you know this is the end.
You're wondering how, you will pay for the way you misbehaved.

I will love you forever Amy Jade x

#4 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:17 AM

Thanks for posting the link. It's a nice interview. I don't think I could stand the pain if I was Janis. I am still hurting really bad, but Amy was her child... poor woman :(
It's so great that she said that Amy loved her fans. A few days ago I read that Amy used to read fan letters and look at the presents they gave to her. All that gives me comfort that she somehow knew she was loved by many.
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#5 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:09 AM

Heart breaking. I remember reading the interview with Janis describing putting her in her favourite dress and doing her hair before her funderal and I was in floods. This recent interview is also just heartbreaking. The poor, poor woman.
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 tselekoglu

tselekoglu

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 11:47 AM

Amy didn’t want to die; she didn’t have a death wish. She had a huge zest for life. There was so much she still wanted to achieve.

These kind of things give me pain because when I read articles like that I start to think; ''If she could live how it would be?''. And then I realize she is no longer here. I hate that f*cking feeling!
Posted Image
16 letters, 3 words, 5 syllables, 1 woman, a big talent;

Amy Jade Winehouse :missyou:

My Amy Fan Page >> http://www.facebook.com/BritLioness

My Tumblr >> http://winehouseanddelrey.tumblr.com/

#7 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 12:30 PM

Shame the Mail, of all places, got this scoop - of all the major players in the tabloid backlash against Amy, the Hate Mail was surely near the top of the tree.

Me, I'd be suing the fucking arses off them.

#8 Domi

Domi

Some Unholy War

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:00 PM

I read this interview earlier today. This is really heartbreaking. I can't even imagine how Janis must feel now :(

Forever in my heart! I love you Amy.

#9 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:16 PM

Janis is a lovely, delightful woman. I was honored to have met her and Richard in Sept.

As a mother who endured similar struggles with my own daughter, I was able to empathize with her and express my sadness at her daughter's passing. We shared a precious moment together, held hands and just sighed.

I wish her all the best.

Btw, her Richard has very dry sense of humor and clearly adores Janis. I met them
9 Sept. and they married the following weekend. She's in good hands with this man.

#10 Tara

Tara

This Bird Has Flown...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 01:25 PM

Very sad. Janis understood Amy very well I think. It's awful that she has been criticised. Amy seemed to have such a loving, close relationship with her parents.
Posted Image

'Memories mar my mind, love is a fate resigned'

#11 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:11 PM

I'm so happy that Janis could find some happiness in her new life partner. didn't know she got married recently.

so sad indeed. oh, for a mother's bleeding heart. just so gut-wrenching to read especially regarding their time together just the day prior.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#12 Nasha

Nasha

Amy Amy Amy...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:37 PM

I came across this article yesterday. Heart-wrenching indeed, how could it not be so...

I'll quote something I've already posted in the "The Inquest" thread, but it's so true (in fact, it's from a dialog of the excellent TV series "Six Feet Under"), and relevant here, I think :
" If you lose a spouse, then you're a widow, or a widower. If you're a child and lose a parent, then you're an orphan. But what's the word to describe a parent who loses a child?... I guess it's too f**king awful to even have a name..."...

I wish her all the best in the future...
"I should just be my own best friend"

Amy Winehouse (1983-2011)

#13 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:10 PM

So sad.. It's really everything you said people.. :(

Feel her pain..

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#14 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:05 PM

I read this before I went back to sleep and I dreamt that I read this story and couldn't hide my emotions and everybody was trying to comfort me!

I feel bad for Janis! I hope she is doing well!

It was nice to read thar Amy Winehouse loved her fans a lot! I hope she knew that we loved her even more!!!

#15 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:45 AM

I have also loved and admired Amy's mom.... She is an amazing woman.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users