#1 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:20 PM

let's get a WIN! Posted Image

so that we are better positioned to get her star on the walk of fame!
message from facebook:

Amy's Army

UPDATE: Currently, the percentage totals for Amy are favorable. But, the LOW total vote count in the poll leaves us VERY vulnerable to late voting by other camps. ... The Present Math: Each vote represents approximately FIVE Basis Points. ... 100 Basis Points = 1%. ... Amy's present vote count is in the range of 1240. ... The poll closes on January 31, 2012. ... One vote per day - from each computer you use - is appropriate. ... Remember: A WIN in this poll will well position us in the Hollywood Walk of Fame STAR Campaign; and, in the coming Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Campaign.

Posted Image
http://www.respectladiva.com/poll/
Respect La Diva Tour 2012

Our limited 3-week run in London's West End is now over, but thanks to a great response from audiences who have loved the show, Respect La Diva will be back in 2012 for a UK tour. Keep checking back for dates which will be announced in the next couple of weeks. Posted Image
Posted Image

Who’s Your Favourite Female Singer | Poll

Thank you for voting!

Alicia Keys 0.26%

Amy Winehouse 62.78% ;-)

Annie Lennox 0.26%

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#2 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:33 PM

Amy is listed as a diva, and i think if we keep mailin them, we could egt them to inc an Amy track, as it stands, they show a montage of Divas, who are no longer with us, and Amy is main focus.

I goin in New year to see it here in Manc, as my girl Denise Pearson is in it, and she loves Amy.

x

Attached Files

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#3 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:40 PM

Amy is listed as a diva, and i think if we keep mailin them, we could egt them to inc an Amy track, as it stands, they show a montage of Divas, who are no longer with us, and Amy is main focus.

I goin in New year to see it here in Manc, as my girl Denise Pearson is in it, and she loves Amy.

x

maybe we could start a petition letter from us here who are interested in helping this cause?
there would be more of us i think .... but yes! i will send them an email just to spark a little bit of attention over there ... everyone in the world should hear amy's music at shows like this ... LOL
ive never heard of denise, she looks amazing! thanks for the picture! what style of music does she sing?

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#4 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:52 PM

Mailin to ask em to inc an Amy song, would work, well at 1st Amy was not on list, til i emailed and said she shd be!.

Denise, Denise can do any style, but, i'd say soul, rock, ballads
She wrote this

Wonder woman herself ;) Denise, her own song

Denise, Evolution, this is jus funky as fuck!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EG0qshTGrs

Denise in Respect la diva show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZyJ7NaruKE

Denise in Thriller live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjqRj8SA2X8

x

#5 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:52 PM

Wow! Amy is way in lead but let's keep voting! She HAS TO win this!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:18 PM

Sure we can get at least 1 of her songs in the show, my girl Denise would be best bet to sing it, esp as she is an Amy fan herself! ;). x

#7 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

Mailin to ask em to inc an Amy song, would work, well at 1st Amy was not on list, til i emailed and said she shd be!.

Denise, Denise can do any style, but, i'd say soul, rock, ballads

Denise in Thriller live

x

she's AMAZING!!!! LOL
thank you sooo much!!! amy's songs would sound lovely coming from her!!!

- Anais Nin 

#8 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:49 PM

also btw Denise can really belt out MJ ... bless her :)
i really enjoyed her singing .... (and MJ to me is just untouchable, everyone sorta fails trying to sing MJ but i really like peter andre and now denise!! they are world class singers AND evidently, fans of MJ too, it's necessary ... so glad she loves Amy and is a fan of hers, she would do a fitting tribute with such amazing vocals) xoxo

- Anais Nin 

#9 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:54 PM

Mailin to ask em to inc an Amy song, would work, well at 1st Amy was not on list, til i emailed and said she shd be!.x

amysanchorcat ... do you have a good email address/contact we can use? thanks!! ;-)

- Anais Nin 

#10 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:17 PM

Theres a contact page on Diva website, and theres a fb page. Man who dos it is Adrian grant, he's on fb too. x

#11 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 10:21 PM

perfect. im on it! tx!!!

- Anais Nin 

#12 amysarmynow

amysarmynow

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:30 AM

Getting our percentage up now is critical. It will help us withstand any last minute effort from another camp in January.

With considerable pumping today, our net gain was only 18 votes. Some of those came from the pumping and some likely came from coincidental voters.

I am pleased to see that all of you guys are on the case. Good Job!

Re: An Amy Number In The Show

Obviously, if AJW wins the poll, they will write at least one number in.

For better or worse, the song that best fits the spirit of the show is not her own. But, if they only gave us "Valerie," it would not be a terrible thing.

I would like to see "Valerie" AND "You Know I'm No Good" OR "TDOTO." But, I am not sure how to make those fit perfectly into the show. "Rehab" is absolutely the worst number they could add, but I fear they will be tempted. Between "Rehab" and "Valerie," I would certainly MUCH prefer "Valerie."

What they MUST avoid is any song that brings the audience down. Lots of the crowd is there to rock and anything that depresses that feeling would hurt the show.

With "Our Day Will Come" likely to be a major hit, that is another possibility; but, AGAIN it's not "hers."

Here is a little history of ODWC:

http://amysarmynow.w...ry-mini-review/

#13 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:39 AM

thank you so much for the info!!!

Re: An Amy Number In The Show

Obviously, if AJW wins the poll, they will write at least one number in.

i hope so and i hope it's Valerie ;-)

- Anais Nin 

#14 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:51 AM

They sing an assortment of divas songs, so i guess if they do an Amy song, You know I'm no good would be a good choice, or Love is a losin game, Valerie is not an Amy song, so wouldn't want that covered.

Jus have to keep on bout it on all the Amy twitters, FB's n Myspaces pages, for fans to see n go vote. x

#15 amysarmynow

amysarmynow

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:04 PM

UPDATE:

AJW's percentage lead in the RLD-Poll continues to increase.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, the number of voters has increased substantially in the past 48-hours.

Each vote now records at 4-basis points. (The precise math cannot be calculated to a greater certainty than 4.49-basis points, except by the poll operators. But, the trend is clear: More Votes Are Being Cast and AJW continues to get a good portion of them.)

A number of folks have asked, "Why is the RLD-Poll important?"

ANY increase in "positive name-ID" boosts efforts for each and every "Amy Project" that is now underway - and for each project that will launch in the future.

The mere addition of an "Amy number" to the RLD-show will have a long-lasting impact on efforts to reach crossover audiences with AJW's music. Spreading - and maintaining - the musical legend is crucial to establishing the philanthropic legacy that Amy always envisioned.

All current and prospective "Amy Projects" will benefit from a win in the RLD-Poll.

Here is a brief outline of some ongoing "Amy Projects" that many of the "Amy Pages" are working on.

https://amysarmynow....ojects-forward/

Thanks very much to all those who continue to participate in the RLD-Poll and the other "Amy Projects."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users