1 reply to this topic

#1 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:48 PM

articulos geniales sobre Amy en español! ;-)

www.elpais.com/articulo/cultura/poderosa/imagen/retro/Amy/elpten/20110725elpepucul_5/Tes

xo

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#2 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:50 PM

I dedicate this Song to AMY

(translation to English below)

>>>>

The song debuted on the Billboard Top Latin Songs chart (formerly Hot Latin Tracks) at number 15 on October 28, 1989 and climbed to the top ten two weeks later. It reached the top position of the chart on December 30, 1989, interrupting the run of the single "Cómo Fuí a Enamorarme de Tí" by Mexican band Los Bukis for two weeks. The song spent 20 weeks within the Top 40 and became the eighth top ten single for the singer in the chart, and third number-one hit, after "Toda La Vida" (1986) and "Es Mi Mujer" (1987). "La Chica de Humo" became the last number-one Latin single in the United States of the 1980s and remains the last time Emmanuel hit the top of this chart.

by: Emmanuel

CHICA DE HUMO
Aún yo no sé quién es lo que deben saber mis pies la siguen como las ratas a la flauta de hamelin para perderla después no quiero hablar de este tema pero es mi mayor problema ella está siempre empatada a toda plana cada mañana en el diario de mis penas. Ah, ah me entiende me tantea ah, ah me enciende coquetea se evapora. Y yo qué sé dónde va, dónde vive y todo está mal y siempre es igual y yo qué sé que no soy detective la paso fatal. Mi chica de humo Mi chica de humo No escucha cuando hablo yo sus ojos dicen que no y luego me contradice por placer, para hacer que un día me ruborice. Yo ya dejé atrás los veinte y ella probablemente no estamos para jugar no me va a transformar en crucigrama viviente. Ah, ah me entiende me tantea ah, ah me enciende coquetea se evapora. Y yo qué sé dónde va, dónde vive y todo está mal y siempre es igual y yo qué sé que no soy detective la paso fatal. Mi chica de humo Mi chica de humo Y quién te crees que eres tú siempre tu, siempre igual y siempre está todo mal. Ah, ah me entiende me tantea ah, ah me enciende coquetea se evapora. Y yo qué sé dónde va, dónde vive y todo está mal y siempre es igual y yo qué sé que no soy detective la paso fatal. Mi chica de humo Mi chica de humo Y yo qué sé dónde va, dónde vive y todo está mal y siempre es igual y yo qué sé que no soy detective la paso fatal Mi chica de humo Mi chica de humo TRANSLATION:

I still don't know who she is
my feet must know
they follow her like rats
follow the hamelin flute
only to lose her again
i don't want to talk about it
but it is my main problem
her face is always on
front page, every morning
on the newspaper of my sorrow
ah, ah, she taunts me
ah, ah she lights me up, and flirts ...then she evaporates

What do I know?
where she goes, where she lives
everything is wrong
It's all the same
what do I know
I'm not a detective
and i have a hard time

My smoke girl
My smoke girl
When I speak she don't listen
her eyes say No
then she contradicts me
for pleasure, only
to make me blush one day

I'm not twenty any more
she is not either probably
we can't be playing games
or i will turn myself
into a living cross word game Ah, ah she understands me
ah, ah, she taunts me
ah, ah she lights me up, flirts ...and evaporates

:-/ miss u amy xoxoxo

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users