#1 AmyFanforever

AmyFanforever

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:51 PM

http://perezhilton.c...c-no-comparison

I Do think she has some songs down. I just don't know. And i'll be :'-( If she don't.

Amy Winehouse Collaborator Talks Unreleased Songs, Demos
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...demos-20110802

Attached Files

#2 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:59 PM

Well, that's just what Remi said.
I'm sure she has also recorded demos for herself. And there is this producer who told some magazine, that he has 5 completed songs from the frank era, which were never released/never made it to Frank.

And she recorded on St. Lucia & Jamaica. I'm sure that we'll have some songs (even if it wasn't more than 10, i'd still be happy & satisfied). <3

Here's another interesting article (which says she only completed 2 songs for her 3rd Album):

http://www.rollingst...-music-20111111

Edited by Cynthia, 16 November 2011 - 07:05 PM.

Amy flies in paradise

#3 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:03 PM

And the stuff on her repotoire, 15 tracks there alone, so, theres a decent enuff amount knockin round, it seems in dif places, dof ppl, anythins better than nowt x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#4 AmyFanforever

AmyFanforever

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:09 PM

Well, that's just what Remi said.
I'm sure she has also recorded demos for herself. And there is this producer who told some magazine, that he has 5 completed songs from the frank era, which were never released/never made it to Frank.

And she recorded on St. Lucia & Jamaica. I'm sure that we'll have some songs (even if it wasn't more than 10, i'd still be happy & satisfied). <3

Here's another interesting article (which says she only completed 2 songs for her 3rd Album):

http://www.rollingst...-music-20111111

In the Q magazine. They asked " How the new stuff coming" And she say's i have one called "Our souls Ain't Sold and one called Gutter. And mark Ronson says he have some songs for the Back to Black era. Who knows.

#5 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:14 PM

But Dionne also listened to her "new album". I think it were just demos, but who knows what the future will bring us. It's just a shame that they're trying to make money in THAT (by releasing just a few new songs and keep the rest for possible future albums) way..
Amy flies in paradise

#6 AmyFanforever

AmyFanforever

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:59 PM

[quote name='Cynthia']But Dionne also listened to her "new album". I think it were just demos, but who knows what the future will bring us. It's just a shame that they're trying to make money in THAT (by releasing just a few new songs and keep the rest for possible future albums) way..[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way.

#7 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:40 PM

I don't know what to think, really. She released Back To Black in 2006 and by 2008 she was already working on a new album. She said she was writing a lot at that time and besides she had a recording studio at her home, so I'm sure there's more than two or three songs from that period.
In the I Told You I Was Trouble dvd Mitch says in the interview that when she was around 16 she recorded a few songs with the jazz orchestra (which I can't wait to listen) and we musn't forget the demos and the songs she wrote for both Frank and Back To Black and finally didn't appear.
So we have Amy Winehouse for a long, long time.
And anyway, who cares if they release more music or not? She made the best music album ever. What more can we ask for?

Edited by ladyamy, 16 November 2011 - 09:52 PM.

I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#8 SoulShadow

SoulShadow

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:26 PM

The lack of unreleased material is a mixed blessing (no pun intended).

If there were a trove of unreleased songs, they would probably get mashed up and battered around and not as Amy intended them to be, but rather what would garner the most $$$.

Think of Tupac... dude was releasing albums 7 years after the fact.
One love.

#9 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:12 AM

I refuse to read that article, but anyway...

I can honestly say that I DON'T think she has many unreleased songs. Towards the end of her life, I think Amy was probably preoccupied with trying to get her life back together (trying to give up drinking) and I'm sure she was also battling severe depression, too.

My guess is she was probably doing A LOT of lyric writing and very little recording over this past 1-2 years. So, I'm almost 100% sure that her lyrics books/journals are filled! I hope they see the light of day in the near future.

#10 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:14 AM

She made the best music album ever. What more can we ask for?

I feel you! Although, I wish she had more songs, but at the same time, I'm eternally grateful & honored to be a fan. Seriously, what more could I want from her?

#11 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 09:35 AM

I refuse to read that article, but anyway...

I can honestly say that I DON'T think she has many unreleased songs. Towards the end of her life, I think Amy was probably preoccupied with trying to get her life back together (trying to give up drinking) and I'm sure she was also battling severe depression, too.

My guess is she was probably doing A LOT of lyric writing and very little recording over this past 1-2 years. So, I'm almost 100% sure that her lyrics books/journals are filled! I hope they see the light of day in the near future.

this! ..........also, she spent 3 weeks recording in jamaica!

what really happened to her note book? she complained she lost it (on a tweet) and dad mitch said it was missing from her home. :amyshock:
if that's true thats messed up!

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#12 amysarmynow

amysarmynow

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:33 PM

Hat Tip: Camden Square Sign FB-page.

Here is "Procrastinate" as "Procrastination."

//////////////////////////////////

"Fellow Island chief and friend of Winehouse Darcus Beese added: "If you ever hear 'Procrastinate', you have my permission to come into my offices here in Kensington and fire me."

///////////////////////////////////

My WAG:

Plenty of music; much more to come.

"Never" always means "eventually."

#13 tselekoglu

tselekoglu

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

Oh! Come on, can you believe these kind of news? She was Amy Jade Mermaid, don't forget this fact. Of course she has recorded many songs which are unreleased and she had demos too. So, I'll just wait. She is a LEGEND! It means; we will listen her unknown songs ultimately. :)
Posted Image
16 letters, 3 words, 5 syllables, 1 woman, a big talent;

Amy Jade Winehouse :missyou:

My Amy Fan Page >> http://www.facebook.com/BritLioness

My Tumblr >> http://winehouseanddelrey.tumblr.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users