4 replies to this topic

#1 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:54 PM

Amy was/is a role model, as a musician n as a person, you'll get wankers havin a dickyfit coz of her addictions, addictions don't define a person, and personally for me, at the age of 39, no other celeb has touched me like she did, not even Denise, who i been a fan of for over 26 yrs, theres jus summat bout Amy, she's special, glad i found her, even if it was a lil late. Got pure respect n luv for the girl, bless u babygirl. xx

Edited by Amysanchorcat, 20 November 2011 - 07:47 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#2 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:49 PM

Of course she was a role model. For me personally, because she had such a strong personality and she surely is a role model for other artists, because they all (and i'm especially talking about the celebrities from hollywood that want to be treated like gods with their extra demands and their arrogant behaviour) need to take a look at her and learn something.
she never really felt like a "big star". altough she was so famous she was still grounded and like a normal human, for example your next door neighbour. ;)
Amy flies in paradise

#3 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:09 PM

She's a GOOD role model. Her talent and personality have inspired and will inspire millions of people. She taught us that you don't have to be as people want you to be, that you must listen to your heart and that if you do that and work hard your dreams will come true.
Personally, she's been my inspiration for the last four years and will be until the day I die. I have a lot to learn from her, not only as an artist, but also as a person.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#4 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:11 AM

The few bad things about her are nothing compared to her qualities as a human. I think there aren't many people out there that are like her. You can just see a llittle interview and understand there is no fakeness or hate in her. And getting so big yet being so down to earth... I have the utmost respect for this woman. With all her faults and maybe weaknesses i still think she has the purest soul among all the people i've met or seen.

And as a musician... This voice. I think she has to and will be looked upon as one of the greatest.

60do5Ti.jpg

#5 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:21 PM

DITTO x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users