Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

Lady Gaga paid a tribute to Amy by visiting her flat, read more:

http://www.thesun.co...ehouse-pad.html

But there aren't really any details about the visit. And it's not clear to me if she went inside the house or just stood in front of it (i think she just stood there)

Edited by Cynthia, 21 November 2011 - 12:51 PM.

Amy flies in paradise

#2 carla spain

carla spain

I love you more than you'll ever know

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:11 PM

to be honest I don't like lady gaga, but visiting her house was a very nice gesture. She has not made ​​to look good, because she has done in secret. She really admired amy.

#3 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:18 PM

I agree with Carla..

They don't say much about it..

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:05 PM

Call my cynical... but is this not just another publicity stunt for Gaga? Not the first time she's used Amy's name to get hers in the paper.

#5 Gus×Wino

Gus×Wino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 21 November 2011 - 02:06 PM

Totally agree with Mama Haze...

#6 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:25 PM

Why do ppl try ride of other ppls backs?, tossers! x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#7 LucyGoose

LucyGoose

Think love and wear a smile...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:58 PM

Gaga is such a fame whore its unbelievable. She does not seem to be based in reality anymore, which is a shame. And all her talk about her little monsters are this & that is so repetitive.

#8 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 04:38 PM

Totally agree with you, Mama.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#9 BitterSweet92

BitterSweet92

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:54 PM

Gaga is such a fame whore its unbelievable. She does not seem to be based in reality anymore, which is a shame. And all her talk about her little monsters are this & that is so repetitive.

Call my cynical... but is this not just another publicity stunt for Gaga? Not the first time she's used Amy's name to get hers in the paper.

How exactly has she used Amy's name to get in the paper? I mean, she's one of the biggest stars in the world at the moment. Almost anything she says will be spread around immediately (which is sad really). Then you could question anything she says about any other famous person. Whatever she does, some people will always think she does it for attention.

I really think Lady Gaga is genuinely sad about Amy's passing. She happens to be in the UK at the moment, so if I were her I'd do the same thing. So far Gaga hasn't made a huge fiasco about Amy, she only talked shortly about her (and now visited Amy's house).

#10 carla spain

carla spain

I love you more than you'll ever know

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

How exactly has she used Amy's name to get in the paper? I mean, she's one of the biggest stars in the world at the moment. Almost anything she says will be spread around immediately (which is sad really). Then you could question anything she says about any other famous person. Whatever she does, some people will always think she does it for attention.

I really think Lady Gaga is genuinely sad about Amy's passing. She happens to be in the UK at the moment, so if I were her I'd do the same thing. So far Gaga hasn't made a huge fiasco about Amy, she only talked shortly about her (and now visited Amy's house).

I agree with you.

I don't like Gaga. She always wants attention and she do anything to achieve it but I think she doesn't need publicity so in my opinion she had a kind heart. She really loves amy.

#11 MDPA

MDPA

"We all become what we once hated"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:57 PM

Obviously if she went in disguise it wasnt a publicity stunt. I often wonder what its like to be a star and be criticized for every single step you make because either "its a publicity stunt!" or they are "such a bad role model". Amy was also criticized every step she made and i think we all know she didn't like the fame. By no means am i a Lady Gaga fan, but come on, i highly doubt visiting an inspiration of yours in disguise is a publicity stunt. She had the decency not to go dressed up in an egg or meat dress.

#12 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:59 PM

I know she has a lot of fans so i await a backlash ;) but i cannot stand Lady Googoo one bit. I don't think she's talented at all, the fact people know more of her songs than Amy's is a bloody travesty! She does do things for attention, like wearing a toaster on her head or whatever it was LOL, anyone can do that if they choose to, its just some people don't wanna look like a toaster. As you can probably tell, she makes me wanna Pokerface LOL

However, my previous comments aside, if she did go to Amy's house then that is a nice gesture and i hope she understood she was at the house of a real music icon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

#13 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:06 PM

Couldn't have said it better Bubba Unc B xx
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#14 BitterSweet92

BitterSweet92

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:15 PM

I agree with you.

I don't like Gaga. She always wants attention and she do anything to achieve it but I think she doesn't need publicity so in my opinion she had a kind heart. She really loves amy.

Yes, her heart is in the right place. That's what matters.

Obviously if she went in disguise it wasnt a publicity stunt. I often wonder what its like to be a star and be criticized for every single step you make because either "its a publicity stunt!" or they are "such a bad role model". Amy was also criticized every step she made and i think we all know she didn't like the fame. By no means am i a Lady Gaga fan, but come on, i highly doubt visiting an inspiration of yours in disguise is a publicity stunt. She had the decency not to go dressed up in an egg or meat dress.

I agree very much. :thumbup:

I know she has a lot of fans so i await a backlash ;) but i cannot stand Lady Googoo one bit. I don't think she's talented at all,

Come on, she does have talent.

#15 ChipsAndPitta

ChipsAndPitta

I Told Ya I Was Trouble

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

Come on, she does have talent.

Well its all a matter of opinion. If you think she's talented then that's great, but i don't think she is.......... apart from being talented at being a nuisance :-P:-P:-P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm on Twitts >>> https://twitter.com/Baris1989 <<<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users