[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#2 hockeygirl89

hockeygirl89

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:18 PM

It's pretty amazing how much she changed over those 4 years! Unfortunately we can't just put it down to Blake, even if he hadn't come along, other things might have had a big effect on her too. We'll never know, she may have still succumbed to the world of drugs and drink even if she hadn't met him.

#3 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:19 PM

I absolutely love Rock in Rio 2008 gig.

And yes, she changed a lot, amazing! I'm just wondering which look she liked the best and when she felt most comfortable.

#4 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:42 PM

Yea, i know she could have still gone down a dark path, but lets face it, she was doin so well n was ANTI drugs, hard drugs, he was a manipulative parasite who treated her in a way dat left her desperate for his love, so did anythin it took to prove it n make him love her, he knew it, cunt.

Sure in hindsight, no one would liked to have become an addict n gone thru hell on as many levels as she did.

Take the box vid uptop is breathtakin on all aspects!, shame to see her so different in 2008, her worst year, not how i wanna remember ourgirl. x

#5 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:50 PM

But she already did have troubles, she was handlin them n was confident n independant, had she met a man like Reg who was proud o her, looked afta her n so on, as opposed to snake, things woudn't have esculated like they did, ugh. x

#6 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 04:59 PM

She was a shining star, always... Fact IS : blakeydeeblake was in her life for more than 5 (five) years, teetering between friendship and love affair .... not 3 months like her family says .........she fell totally apart when he went to prison..he I think at a point realized behind bars the urgency to get clean ASAP and l don't think she ever did feel the urgency of life/death situations here, but disasters kept striking them while he was locked up, mitch forced the separation, b couldn't keep it zipped nor stand her choices in recovery from hard drugs in st Lucia...sad

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#7 carla spain

carla spain

I love you more than you'll ever know

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:04 PM

There are 3 different amy: one in frank, one in back to black and one in body and soul. on every album she has a voice and a different look.I like the look of amy in back to black (2006/2007) but with the voice of frank.
The good side is that Amy was trying to recover herself. In recent months she had gained weight and looked better.

#8 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

He was a cunt simple as, on drugs or not, he's a cunt, he called her a walkin paycheque, brags bout gettin her on drugs, mus be smug as fook, at havin an album bout him n jettin all ova n meetin tha ppl he did coz of Amy, he told her, he was too good for her!, he's a cunt!.

She obviously did realize, she got off drugs start of 2009, but struggled wid tha booze still.

But seein tha change from 2003/4 to late 2007/8 is hard. Jus glad she was gettin back on track recently n happy n in love again, was off drugs, makes me feel better. x

Edited by Amysanchorcat, 28 November 2011 - 05:17 PM.

#9 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:51 PM

as we all know - 2008 was a bad year.

#10 hockeygirl89

hockeygirl89

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:01 AM

I think it'd be really interesting to compare the change between 2003/4 and 2011. Obviously not the worst of 2011, it's my opinion that the Amy we saw in Belgrade was a different Amy because she was under the influence of drugs and alcohol (albeit drugs to get her off the alcohol)- they still seem "numbing" to me. Perhaps comparisons between those performances and the recording of Body and Soul, or some of the better videos from the performances at the beginning of 2011. I believe that this'll show her true transformation.

#11 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 01:17 AM

Amy had a bad problem with alcohol way before she met Blake. I have read in many interviews about gigs blown off, blackouts etc when she had a roommate- Juliet I believe.
She was more well known when she was with Blake so her binges were well documented for the public to hear about. I just get tired of every negative post being prefaced with something about Blake. What did you expect? that he would be the one junkie with a heart of gold?
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#12 hockeygirl89

hockeygirl89

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 03:47 AM

I know what you mean, it'd be close to impossible to blame one person for everything that someone has become - and you're right, Amy's personality is an addictive one it seems. Addictive personalities don't just appear, people can't alter their way of thinking and feeling, you're born with an addictive personality. No matter what the trigger, she was still the same Amy underneath it all and would have inevitably acted in the same way with or without Blake.

Saying this, Blake being the external factor that he was, as you said, didn't do much to help the situation. Amy's undying, unconditional love for him gave him the opportunity to change her thoughts on the likes of substance abuse. I believe that she'd have listened to him had he have wholly enforced abstinence from drug and excessive alcohol consumption, but we'll never know. Sometimes it's hard to cut old habits, and although Blake probably knew deep down how heroin and cocaine were destroying his relationship, he enjoyed it, he enjoyed being with Amy and on top of this was caught in the grasp of addiction himself.

Just my thoughts on the whole thing, anyway.

#13 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:46 AM

I reread my post about Rock in Rio 2008 gig and would like to explain myself - I don't know why but I like that concert - I'm a little bit ashamed of that. Maybe because even if Amy was there so frile and in bad health condition, she made a good gig and looked cute - who else could do it?

Rock in Rio was in May 2008, am I right? She managed to stay quite ok all 2007 although all bad things and Blakie whirlpool. I think the worst time for Amy was the end of 2008 and the first part of 2009. It was detox and BFC in prison time, hard to Amy no matter what. Fortunately later on things started to move in a good direction, slowely but obviousely.

Amy was really well from her early years till the end of 2006:

Next time I saw her in good condition was Brazil tour at the beggining of 2011 - she was happy there. She looked far more helthier, stronger and more robust, of course different from 2004 Amy but deffinitely stepping in a good way:

Edited by ancre, 29 November 2011 - 11:53 AM.

#14 AJW4eva

AJW4eva

In the morning you're vexed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:51 PM

Amy had a bad problem with alcohol way before she met Blake. I have read in many interviews about gigs blown off, blackouts etc when she had a roommate- Juliet I believe.
She was more well known when she was with Blake so her binges were well documented for the public to hear about. I just get tired of every negative post being prefaced with something about Blake. What did you expect? that he would be the one junkie with a heart of gold?

I know what you mean, it'd be close to impossible to blame one person for everything that someone has become - and you're right, Amy's personality is an addictive one it seems. Addictive personalities don't just appear, people can't alter their way of thinking and feeling, you're born with an addictive personality. No matter what the trigger, she was still the same Amy underneath it all and would have inevitably acted in the same way with or without Blake.

Saying this, Blake being the external factor that he was, as you said, didn't do much to help the situation. Amy's undying, unconditional love for him gave him the opportunity to change her thoughts on the likes of substance abuse. I believe that she'd have listened to him had he have wholly enforced abstinence from drug and excessive alcohol consumption, but we'll never know. Sometimes it's hard to cut old habits, and although Blake probably knew deep down how heroin and cocaine were destroying his relationship, he enjoyed it, he enjoyed being with Amy and on top of this was caught in the grasp of addiction himself.

Just my thoughts on the whole thing, anyway.

Agree with both these posts. Amy did have an alcohol problem before Blake. I remember Blake saying in several early interviews that he couldn't understand it how such a gorgeous, intelligent, funny girl seemed to just want to get drunk out of her mind at every opportunity. They couldn't just nip to the pub for a drink or two - Amy had to get plastered ASAP. Mitch said that even as a child Amy did everything to the extreme, all or nothing, with no inbetween. I think she may well have got into hard drugs anyway with or without Blake. As much as I hate Blake for introducing her to them, the secret filming etc, you do have to remember (as mentioned above) that he too was ravaged by drug addiction. In the early pics of them together he looks like a normal healthy young man, yet in some of the later ones he looks like a walking corpse (and looked that way way before Amy started to look ill). She did seem to really go off the rails after he want to prison. I wonder how it might have turned out had he not. I don't think he was/is an entirely bad person - of course the press jumped on the chance to make him look like the villian. If wikipedia is to be believed "the divorce was granted on 16 July 2009 and became final on 28 August 2009. Upon his request Fielder-Civil received no money in the settlement."

Edited by AJW4eva, 29 November 2011 - 01:50 PM.
Added bold

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:52 PM

He enjoyed tha lifestyle n notoriety he had wid her, she tried a couple times to get clean n he'd give her drugs, she wanted him to get clean, so she could, he wouldn't, if he loved her, he'd have done it, selfish cunt, drugs or not he's a cunt.

She always liked a drink n a moke o weed, but she was not outa control in tha early days, blowin gigs off, drinkin got worse when she met snake, she was well known b4 snake, winnin awards.

No, you can't change who u are, but she was anti hard drugs, but very easily influenced when it came to him, so, no, she wouldn't have gone on drugs widowt him, why u ppl defend him, he is a horrible, parasite, who enjoyed manioulatin a young, talented beautifuls girls love for him, fame n fortune dat came wid it, she was his mealticket, n he admitted it!.

If she'd met a good guy, she'd have stayed clean, maywell have still got pissed, who doesn't, but she'd not have had head fucked tha same was as he knowinly, intentionally did.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users