19 replies to this topic

#1 AmyLoveYa!

AmyLoveYa!

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:39 PM

I had to join this forum just to discuss about this. You know, when Elvis Presley "died" people were talking like: "I saw him, he looks exactly like him." So I've been thinking. Do you think that Amy's death is maybe just an act. I don't know. Just listen to her songs and watch her videos. It's like she knew it. Listen to "You're wondering now", "Our Day Will Come", "Like Smoke" (When Nas says: "Why did God take away the homie...") or the video of "Love is a losing game", "Just Friends", it's like a posthumous video. Also, how come Mitch and Janis got over it so quick? When Amy died Janis said: "I expected this, but still I can't believe she's gone"? Why doesn't anybody know anything about the grave? I don't know I'm just saying this maybe it's wrong, but they saw that she couldn't sing anymore and this is got too far so maybe they sent her to a rehab clinic or somewhere. She knew that she's gonna be popular after her "death" so maybe they did that. They saw that she couldn't go anymore and that's the only thing they had left. Blake didn't say anything about it. I don't know. I'm just looking on the bright side. And the inquest everything it's just so suspicious. How could she die of alcohol? She would go to gastric lavage and she would be OK. Everything is so suspicious. I don't know. We'll see. I just hope I see her. One more thing:
PLEASE EVERYBODY WHO READ THIS ANSWER! I WANNA SEE EVERYBODY'S OPINION!

#2 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:43 PM

You're wonderin now n Our day will come aint her songs, someone else wrote em, stop wid da dramatic speculation, enuff wid dis shit!, SHE WANTED TO LIVE!!!!!
Ur talkin complete nonsense!!.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#3 AmyLoveYa!

AmyLoveYa!

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:44 PM

She lives. I said that she didn't die. Read carefully.

#4 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

No, I think she is really dead. Believe me, I would love her to still be alive, living a life somewhere but Amy is not the sort of person who would fake her own death. It just isn't her. She did not need to 'die' to become more popular for one... her popularity was as strong as ever and the world was waiting with baited breath for her to release her next album.
As for Mitch and Janis 'getting over it so quickly' do you really think they have? Looking at them both (and Reg too) I see broken people. They may put on a brave face in public but we don't know what they are going through privately. They are putting their energies into the foundation which is helping them!
She could still sing and she was getting help. It was just a horrible accident that she drank too much and her body couldn't cope. People do die of alcohol poisioning, read the papers, it happens. Very unfortunate and so unfair but that is what happened to our beautiful Amy.

That is my opinion.
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 AmyInBlood

AmyInBlood

My Love For You Is Getting Bigger By The Day!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:52 PM

I really wish that is true. But I don't think so. Oh, God I miss her so much! I would give everything to bring her back! :'-(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you so much Amy! :D

#6 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:53 PM

How tha fook do u reckon dey ova it?, jus coz dey aint crumblin 24/7 sure as hell don't mean dey ova it, Janis said she may have expected it 4 yrs ago, not now!, ffs, yea, be nice to think she still ere, but sadly she aint, jus as Elvis, James dean n Monroe aint, couple yrs ago in a post office a guy who was total fuckin image o Elvis stood nxt 2 me, but, Elvis asure as fook aint guna bein a post office in a local neighbourhood in Manc, havin not aged a day.

Be a big, cruel fuckin act, wid a hellova lota pps in on it n alot o pps hurtin n cryin, Amy wouldn't do dat to ppl, she was comin outa tha dark, so, ur still talikin nonsense, sorry to get vex on ya ass. x

#7 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:54 PM

Course she wanted to live, she wanted to be around her friends and family! She wouldn't leave them!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:57 PM

She wanted children, Reg n co deserve fuckin Oscars 4 their 'actin', coz dey got me fackin convinced, she didn't fake her passin, sadly she rly did, ur jus stokin ppls feelins wid dis inflamatry shit! x

#9 what'sinsideher

what'sinsideher

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:58 PM

This is the kind of pointless speculation people post because they're looking for a reaction. I don't think it deserves an answer.

"Anyone who sings a tune so sweet is passin' by..."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:56 PM

There are always rumours celebritys fake their death, there are people who believe Michael Jackson faked his death.

#11 tselekoglu

tselekoglu

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

How stupid are you?! She's dead so respect her! She wasn't a singer who's like Britney Spears. Her aim wasn't earning more money! So how can you think these kind of things? Please, think logically. She said; ''If I die tomorrow, I'd be happy girl.'' So, now will you say; ''Oh, it's a suicide!!'' ? Every fucking nonsense opinion which you say about her, just hurts her family, friends and us. So, everybody just respect!!

Edited by tselekoglu, 10 December 2011 - 06:07 PM.

Posted Image
16 letters, 3 words, 5 syllables, 1 woman, a big talent;

Amy Jade Winehouse :missyou:

My Amy Fan Page >> http://www.facebook.com/BritLioness

My Tumblr >> http://winehouseanddelrey.tumblr.com/

#12 Juan19

Juan19

RIP AmyWinehouse. We miss you

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

we all wish she was alive, but truth is, she is in a better place.

#13 carla spain

carla spain

I love you more than you'll ever know

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

I never thought that and I don't like this false speculations.let Amy rest in peace please.

#14 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:12 PM

She didnt' want to die..I dont' like these speculations..

It's weird no logic.

So please..if you belive these thinks is your point..

But let her in peace.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 Marty<3Amy

Marty<3Amy

I'll love you forever my mermaid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

This is only your distorted opinion..and an another thing..let Amy rest in peace
Posted Image

"That silent sense of content that everyone gets
Just disappear soon as the sun sets"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users