50 replies to this topic

#31 Sassy

Sassy

I’m just a very whimsical person

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:29 PM

Merry Christmas to my dear AWFUK family.

Sending Amylove to all! :)

#32 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

Merry Christmas everyone. Thank u for everything, you all are really lovely people and deserve all the best ever.

Amy is watching over us all, and that's what matter. Let's try not to think about the sad period of this year, but all the joy Amy gave us throughout her carreer. I wish you an incredible 2012. :)

"Cuz I miss your ginger hair and the way you liked to dress."

My YouTube Channel

#33 Amanda

Amanda

Love is blind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 24 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

Happy Christmas to everyone in my virtual home!! This has been a hard year, one I don't want to repeat again in a hurry, and this place got me through it, so THANK-YOU!! Hope 2012 brings nothing but happiness to all!! xxx
Posted Image

#34 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:40 PM

Merry Christmas! yeah will come to you all, the love and luck in the new year! I sincerely wish you all happiness :heart: :D

#35 Gus×Wino

Gus×Wino

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 December 2011 - 10:00 PM

Merry Christmas & a happy New Year to all of you guys, from the bottom of my heart!!!
Greetings and Love from Greece!!!
Kisses! xxxxxxxx

#36 Rockesquirrel

Rockesquirrel

I'm cuddly, bitch! Deal with it!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,998 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:48 PM

Happy Kwanzkrismukkah, AWfuks!
In this life, we each create our own heaven and hell. (Conversation overhead on the bus)

- 8-/

#37 lyricgenius

lyricgenius

To my heart, she carries the key

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 04:48 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone and to Amy fans around the world.
I've just received word that Amy and Jesus are having a private dinner tonight of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

Funny you should mention that Phil. I was thinking, suppose God sent his daughter down to visit with us for a while, what would that look like? I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that it's already happened and her name was Amy Winehouse. She really was a miracle and so pure and unlike anyone else. And all those problems she had, that was just God's way of identifying with humanity and hiding his own greatness so it wasn't blindingly obvious but had to be discerned and appreciated, which meant most people had no idea who she really was. Except of course when she sang, then it was a lot more obvious. Not saying this description is literally true, but figuratively, I believe it is.
Posted Image
"Flawed yet fabulous, tormented yet towering"

#38 SoulRehab

SoulRehab

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:41 AM

This forum is the best therapy you can get !
Merry Christmas Everyone !

#39 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:00 PM

OMG, such a lovely sentiment/thought, made me smile n fill up, thanx :) x

Funny you should mention that Phil. I was thinking, suppose God sent his daughter down to visit with us for a while, what would that look like? I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that it's already happened and her name was Amy Winehouse. She really was a miracle and so pure and unlike anyone else. And all those problems she had, that was just God's way of identifying with humanity and hiding his own greatness so it wasn't blindingly obvious but had to be discerned and appreciated, which meant most people had no idea who she really was. Except of course when she sang, then it was a lot more obvious. Not saying this description is literally true, but figuratively, I believe it is.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#40 LTloveAMY

LTloveAMY

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:13 PM

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!

#41 York

York

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:31 PM

I quite forgot to congratulate the Jews, with the bright holiday of Hanukkah, the meaning of which reads - A handful of light will dispel even the most utter darkness.

#42 Amber

Amber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:42 PM

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!!!!Miss U AMY!!

#43 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

My Idol... My World.... My inspiration....Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:44 PM

Merry christmas everyone, I hope u guys had a wonderful time xx
We Only Say Goodbye With Words
I Died A Hundred Times
RIP Amy Winehouse
Your Forever In My Heart

VALERIE!!!!

:'-(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#44 ladyamy

ladyamy

No Greater Love Than What I Feel For You

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:14 PM

How beautiful and how true. You've made me cry.
I’m a firm believer that we all meet up in eternity

#45 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 04:43 PM

You beat me to it - I was gonna post an official holiday message tomorrow, but I'll just sticky this thread instead :)

Thanks from us to all of you for your enduring support and love for Amy and each other in 2011, and in particular in the past five months which have been difficult for us all. This wasn't the year anyone at AWF was expecting, and we all hoped we would never have to face this tragedy. But we did, and we did it together. Watching the camaraderie here at our most difficult time was inspiring and humbling, and we have moved into this new phase as a group still sharing the love and enthusiasm that were so evident in Amy's life.

Along with Sam Shaker's art, Dionne's career, and the Amy Winehouse Foundation, AWFUK is a part of Amy's legacy going forward. I'm sure it will remain a positive and upbeat place where people come to share, read, and just hang out.

Whatever you're doing this holiday season, I hope you have happy, peaceful times this week, and get the chance to spoil yourselves lots :)

Seasons greeting and lots of love
Mama xxx

Mama - hope that you and everyone on here had a good christmas.

a big thanks for launching this site as it keeps the fans together and keeping it going after all this time. THANK YOU XX

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users