19 replies to this topic

#1 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

I got so upset when Amy died back in July, and was in depressed mood with music. I didn't want to hear anything but Amy. Every time I hear it I wished she had released a new cd sooner than later.

I know this post could upset you guys but perhaps it will help you understand better. But anyway back to point the more I think about Amy's future if she happens to be alive today might be different story than we think. For instance how Amy is back on the track to become healthy again, think again she has abused substance drugs and I mean she used a lot of drugs and it landed her to have 2 overdoses incident (Correct me if I am wrong) and how her usage of meth cause her to have pre emphysema stage, and plus of her smoking habit it makes it double worse, and also in one of interview Mitch mentioned that cancer runs in his family. Amy's grandmother died of cancer as well due to her smoking habit.
Here is the interview article:
http://www.macmillan...einterview.aspx

So here is my theory it's most likely that Amy will suffer numerous of illness later in life if she happens to be alive. Amy had suffered enough with her addictions battle and she successfully conquered the class A drugs which it's impossible in most cases. She has won this, but with alcohol well nobody expected it not even Amy herself thought it would be that difficult to quit but it's clearly that she tried her best to quit and she died as a fighter. Things happens for a reason.

#2 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:37 PM

Forgot to mention she also suffered an eating disorder and seizures as well due to medications, and plus medications have risks too it multiple the statics on how her health will suffer later in the future if she is alive.

#3 Amysanchorcat

Amysanchorcat

Hey, little rich girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:46 PM

Where anywhere does it say Amy used meth, twas crack cocaine n heroin both horrible addictive drugs, but not meth.

She had two eatin diorders n self harmed, girl was gettin thru all of it, drinkin was still a struggle, other than dat she was doin well. x
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] The Only Time I Hold Ur Hand Is To Get The Angle Right

#4 iheartblondie

iheartblondie

When I come back, you'll know.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

I don't even know why I clicked on this thread. People miss the point entirely! Amy was over her drug addiction and I can only assume that she was working on her eating disorder. Her most serious problems (after she got clean off of drugs) was alcohol and depression.

Guess I'm done here.

#5 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:33 PM

Can't l get my minute back?
8-/

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#6 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:34 PM

Forgot to mention she also suffered an eating disorder and seizures as well due to medications, and plus medications have risks too it multiple the statics on how her health will suffer later in the future if she is alive.

8-/

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#7 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:37 PM

My mistake, I misunderstood she smoked crack not meth. The reason why I posted this thread because people said that she has gone too soon. I am Amy's fan believe it or not. Like I said I know that this thread is going to upset you guys.

#8 pearljo

pearljo

♪♫♫ vaginal bleeding

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:57 AM

So here is my theory it's most likely that Amy will suffer numerous of illness later in life if she happens to be alive.

Uh, maybe some here didn't get the news, Amy died. She's dead and she is not coming back. And, there's no Santa Claus. Sorry.

As to the phrase that everything happens for a reason? Not everything is predestined. Many things happen for no reason.

#9 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:05 AM

So... the point is, good on you Amy for staying clean but you would have died anyway?

Can we not.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#10 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:59 AM

Ok let me make some clarify, yes she will be healthy but the abuse of substance will take it toll on later life IF she IS ALIVE , for instance alcohol led to liver cancer. It's like paying it back for what you have done when you were young.

I know she is dead and etc etc, the reason why I started this forum is that people are mourning her early death, I got upset too but the more I think about her future will she suffer more health issues due to her substance abuse and numerous of other illness even though she overcame the obstacle of class A drugs but still will pay the price somehow. And I want to make this thread to make others to understand the another side of story. Mitch has mentioned that Amy was very fragile but a fighter.

#11 Yuni13eunice

Yuni13eunice

Yuni,Yuni,Yuni&Yuni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:04 AM

And first of all we all will die, that is the fact of life. Reason why I want to bring this up to have discussion and some people don't like it. Like I said again this thread will upset some of you guys. If do then don't comment and ignore my thread simple as that.

#12 prettymaryk

prettymaryk

distractionless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:22 AM

I think what you're trying to do is reassure yourself that you don't have to feel so bad about Amy's death, as she would've died at some point anyway - you're trying to stop yourself from feeling bad, and I understand that. But I'm not sure why you're writing this here. That kind of logic doesn't work on most people. It doesn't matter if she might've gotten cancer or might've tripped on the stairs or might've been in a plane accident... what matters is that she's dead.

Yes, she may have possibly faced health issues later on. But she would've been alive. Or are you saying it's a good thing she's dead and doesn't have to potentially suffer? Well, that's pure speculation, and it's not going to help us feel any better. Potential suffering potentially ends. Death is final. There is no "other side of the story". What kind of discussion are you looking for, here? We're all devastated, you're basically saying we shouldn't be. Not very wise. Back away slowly.

#13 Courtney_Mo

Courtney_Mo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:26 AM

Amy was only 27 years old! Her autopsy revealed she was in good health. She could've easily had another 40 or 50 years of life. All of us may have poor health and suffering later in life. The cheeseburger i ate today may contribute to a heart attack 10 yrs from now, but that doesn't mean I want to die today to avoid it.

Amy is gone FOREVER. At 27, Amy should be getting married, having babies, smiling, and laughing. Not DEAD! To her family, friends, and fans there is no "other/bright" side.
You took my heart and played the part of little coquette. All my dreams disappeared like the smoke from a cigarette.

#14 socubos

socubos

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:04 AM

Close this thread!!! Its too disrespectful to Amy. And her fans. Health issues are PRIVATE matter for people. Now she is dead. I dont think she would like this discussion!

#15 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:18 AM

She had two eatin diorders n self harmed,

What do you mean?She had..Anyway I don't think that makes sense if we talk about that..it's too late.

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users