Photo
- - - - -

Amy talks about Fred Perry (October 2010)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

Just uploaded this one. Amy talks about her own clothing line a few hours before supporting her dad live at CityBurlesque.

"it's cute, innit?"

If someone could write down her words, I'd very grateful as I can't understand them all. :D

"Cuz I miss your ginger hair and the way you liked to dress."

My YouTube Channel

#2 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:50 PM

Awww how lovely she is! She seems a bit angry at Mitch for some reason though. Thanks for uploading! Here's the transcript:

Do you want just me on my own or something?
Dad, get in... Get in, or wherever you want to.
This is all an advert for Fred Perry, by the way. This is a Fred Perry little play suit, little romper suit. You know, I've got a Fred Perry deal, innit, so all the stuff's gonna be coming out... What, you didn't know about this? I'm doing Fred Perry, I've done three collections now. Yeah, but it's all weird because it's all like... I've been doing like autumn and winter and then doing spring and summer, but it's all for next year. So that my winter one will come out in about... it might in be in stores now, actually. Yeah, I designed everything. This one's to my first collection, it's cute innit? I love it, like, I love it. Ok, I've gotta go.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#3 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

Thanks, Elsie! You're so kind for always helping me with the transcripts! :D

"Cuz I miss your ginger hair and the way you liked to dress."

My YouTube Channel

#4 AmyJWinehousefan

AmyJWinehousefan

Amy Amy Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:18 AM

Amy looks excellent in this video! I love the romper! I could NOT pull that off!
Amy,Amy,Amy she loved to pose! She is thinking "I am looking goooood!!!

Thank you so much for the video! I have not seen it before!

:)

#5 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

Aw thank you for that - never seen that before! I have that exact playsuit too - love that she loved it!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 antceleb12

antceleb12

And I'm singing this song for you...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:38 AM

This is a great video! When she talks about doing stuff for her summer line, it breaks my heart. :( But she looks wonderful here!
Posted Image

"Amy is amazing. It's as if Bille Holiday and Dianh Washington had a baby and it was raised by Janice Joplin." - jazzblowin on youtube

#7 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:01 AM

[MENTION=2311]Amy Jenna Harper[/MENTION] : I know you're looking for videos of 2011. I wrote your name to be sure you find this topic.

@gpozzo : thank you so much ! I had never seen the video. I love her dress it's very original.

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#8 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

Winehouse8327 :thanks a lot :P

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#9 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:31 PM

Amazing little vid! I love her, her romper outfit and her cute poses!
Thanks for sharing it with us. xoxo

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#10 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:36 PM

Amazing!!She design those?wow..

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

" I said No, No, No "

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

Amy was one creative, clever, chick, if only more people focused on that aspect of her, instead of her personal stuff.... Kudos Amy for sharing your creative outlets through music, humour, fashion, laughter, whatever made your sun shine and bring out the beautiful rainbows from within :)

#12 Dani14

Dani14

You're the sweetest thing I've ever known

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
  • LocationGreece/Piraeus

Posted 16 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

I think her FP collection was amazing and had never heard her talking about actually designing it. I always thought that giving the right to use her name was her only involvement in the whole process.

60do5Ti.jpg

#13 ancre

ancre

Just friends

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:30 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Lovely.

The funny thing is that I have quite a similar romper suit in green gingham. I bought it like 4 years ago and I love it, even more since 2010 because it reminds me of Amy's. It a bit like 60's vichy checked print, Brigitte Bardot style, that Amy used to like for a long time.

#14 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:17 PM

OK, I'm probably not going to be very popular with this comment, but...I just don't think Amy looks good in this video. I see a poorly woman, who's mind is not as sharp as it used to be (whether it's prescription drugs or alcohol), and it pains me to hear fans say that she looks good in all situations.
Sometimes it goes even as far as saying she looks great on some photos of her looking very anorexic or intoxicated.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Amy Winehouse, her style, her voice, her lyrics, her personality. But I also see a woman in a lot of pain and not quite with it, and I think it's important to say it as it is. I don't think Amy would've wanted us to sugarcoat things...

That's just my 2 pence, but when I see this video, I think we're only a couple steps away from the Amy we see in the Belgrade concert, it's the same troubled woman, the signs were there a long time before her "downfall". I also find it strange that some people refer to this time period as her getting better... That's not what I see in this video, sorry.

Hope I didn't offend anyone!

Peace :)

Edited by Mrs. Jones, 07 May 2012 - 09:43 PM.

#15 marjolein

marjolein

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:13 AM

OK, I'm probably not going to be very popular with this comment, but...I just don't think Amy looks good in this video. I see a poorly woman, who's mind is not as sharp as it used to be (whether it's prescription drugs or alcohol), and it pains me to hear fans say that she looks good in all situations.
Sometimes it goes even as far as saying she looks great on some photos of her looking very anorexic or intoxicated.

Now don't get me wrong, I love Amy Winehouse, her style, her voice, her lyrics, her personality. But I also see a woman in a lot of pain and not quite with it, and I think it's important to say it as it is. I don't think Amy would've wanted us to sugarcoat things...

That's just my 2 pence, but when I see this video, I think we're only a couple steps away from the Amy we see in the Belgrade concert, it's the same troubled woman, the signs were there a long time before her "downfall". I also find it strange that some people refer to this time period as her getting better... That's not what I see in this video, sorry.

Hope I didn't offend anyone!

Peace :)

I 'm so glad to read this, just the way I see it. She looks drugged here, fragile and ill. The glazed look in her eyes...so wrong. The posing is a bit strange as well. Cute, but strange nevertheless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users