Photo
- - - - -

Debate # 7 - (video) What do you think of that?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

One I wish I never played...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

Hi everyone, :P

Debate a bit special this morning. I leave you the link of yesterday's debate.
http://www.amywineho...-to-her-parents

So this is a debate about a video that has poured ink. Here are some comments on Youtoube about it.

- Makes me throw up....

- Good riddens nasty bitch
those poor mice must have thought they were in hell

- Why this fuckers have so fuckin dirt hands
fuckin english suckers.
bye amy
you don't got what it takes to experience drugs.
death says HI :)

Etc...

So Here's the famous video...:s

My question is simple !

Debate number seven

What do you think of that?

Do you think that people overreacted?

Posted Image

I fall in love everyday !
Not with people, but with situations...

Posted Image

#2 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

i wish this video would just disappear. people were nasty in their comments.

this video is on a parr with belgrade if not worse.

her nails are filthy, she is emaciated and her expressions and and her dry lips - she is on another planet. also the bluey video makes them look a million times worse.

all time low.

video = tragic time in her life.

#3 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:23 PM

Thank you. But do you think it was wrong from her? That people react badly?
Do you think that she knew it was dangerous to hold as small babies?

Posted Image

#4 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

Thank you. But do you think it was wrong from her? That people react badly?
Do you think that she knew it was dangerous to hold as small babies?

oh sorry - i didnt know about holding mice as small babies is dangerous?

i tell you all about dolphin captivity but not much about mice!

you are asking a normal question about whether or not if she knew it was dangerous whilst she is caned up to the eyeballs on drugs.
(sorry but we cant beat about the bush here)

whether she knew or not is irrelevant - we are asking that from a sane/sober perspective - whilst in the state she was in she didnt know anything.

yes people commenting on the video are nasty - but it easy to judge.

we see it as being tragic - they see it as at easy target to make fun of.

#5 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:31 PM

The baby mice probably died. I think if someone touches them when they are that little, the mother can smell a different scent on them and she doesn't want them anymore.
Other than that, look at her... She was like living dead at the time.

He still stands in spite of what his Mars bar says.

#6 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

Actually, it makes me very sad to watch this video. Amy wasn't at her best here, and I think they did not make the right move by uploading this. If I was Amy or Pete I would not upload this video. I think that if I made a similar video of myself I would not of had uploaded it. It really shows you what they looked like and what they were up to at the time (they were really up to no good from what I can see) and I think it's a bit personal. Also what Amy says about Blake just really breaks my heart.

Anyway, on the other hand - I think they couldn't care less about what people thought of them. They were just uploading a video of them and their baby mice. Plus, I think they did not think about the concequences - if they even cared about them.

I don't like the nasty things people have said about this video though, but there are always people around that will make nasty remarks about everyone they see. Amy and Pete are easy targets for hate comments as they are well known.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#7 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

The baby mice probably died. I think if someone touches them when they are that little, the mother can smell a different scent on them and she doesn't want them anymore.
Other than that, look at her... She was like living dead at the time.

thanks for the info i didnt know that about baby mice.

'living dead' - very true. so sad.

i look at her here and think of her poor parents. words fail me to what they must have thought about this.
must have broken their heart a thousand times over.

#8 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:34 PM

Yes I understand what you say. And indeed, the human bacteria infect baby mice and then, if the mother feels that they have been touched, she normally eats her babies.

Posted Image

#9 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:36 PM

Yes I understand what you say. And indeed, the human bacteria infect baby mice and then, if the mother feels that they have been touched, she normally eats her babies.

So sad. :(

#10 Winehouse8327

Winehouse8327

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:37 PM

I agree. I believe that Amy did not want to hurt them. She maybe didn't know that it was bad for mice. I think she didn't think people would react like that (crual). But as Julie said, she was not in a condition conducive to know anything.

Posted Image

#11 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

I agree.

#12 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:41 PM

Where'd they get the mice though? It's so bizarre. There's another video where there was a girl whose I think they were. She didn't look drugged. I don't get why'd she just bring baby mice for them to play with. Some real life Trainspotting shit right there.

#13 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:46 PM

I agree. I believe that Amy did not want to hurt them. She maybe didn't know that it was bad for mice. I think she didn't think people would react like that (crual). But as Julie said, she was not in a condition conducive to know anything.

for the youtube haters: i think a human being is a bit more important than a baby mouse! it a shame if the mice died and everything but a human being in that state - much more of a reason to get upset over.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Where'd they get the mice though? It's so bizarre. There's another video where there was a girl whose I think they were. She didn't look drugged. I don't get why'd she just bring baby mice for them to play with. Some real life Trainspotting shit right there.

another world mate.

so depressing.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

is that the video where she is sitting on the floor?

#14 Elsie

Elsie

eek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

i think a human being is a bit more important than a baby mouse! it a shame if the mice died and everything but a human being in that state - much more of a reason to get upset over.

I love Amy but in that state I wouldn't let her hold my plant. It's not her fault though, someone thought it would be a good idea to bring mice to them... like... why. it's so weird.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

is that the video where she is sitting on the floor?

Yep (wow forum says I must write 5 characters for my answer to constitute as an answer, ha! yep's a word innit)

#15 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:47 PM

I love Amy but in that state I wouldn't let her hold my plant. It's not her fault though, someone thought it would be a good idea to bring mice to them... like... why. it's so weird.

It is very weird - but as julieannboo said - it's another world. Some people really are up to no good :s

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users