[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#17 LauraWinehouse

LauraWinehouse

My Idol... My World.... My inspiration....Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

for all of those finding it difficult to find relatively cheap accommodation here's a lost of bed and breakfast with very good prices I am trying to find one close to Camden square :-)
www.camdentown.co.uk/camden2.htm

#18 Miss Mermaid

Miss Mermaid

miss ya kid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:07 PM

I love London and am aching to return (I live in the US). It will be a costly trip for me but I'd love to be there and meet you all. Let me see what I can work out.

weird you saying that - i love lisa marie presley but it would cost me thousands of pounds to travel to the US to try and meet her!

#19 tunisianswife

tunisianswife

Susan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:09 PM

does anyone plan on meeting up for her birthday? I live in the US and I am flying over to be there in Sept. for her birthday. I am actually meeting up with another forum member from Stockholm!(CCChanel)

There are lots of hotels that are reasonable around KingsCross/St. Pancras station and it is not far from Camden and provides a direct line; also makes it a great easy starting point as far as transportation to get around London.

Hope there is something planned for her birthday too.
:'-(She was the DiVinci of my music world!

#20 JamaicaAndSpain

JamaicaAndSpain

There's this ache in my chest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:06 AM

I wish I could go! I got my exam dates yesterday and I have one on the 25th, two on the 26th, 27th, two on the 30th, 31st and the 1st of August. It's impossible for me to go, especially because I have other exams during the semester and need the time on THE weekend/Monday to study for the others :(

Good to see you're back, Susan! I already wondered where you went...
>:-( "These tears won't dry without you, Amy." >:-(

#21 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

Play all my records, keep dancing all night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

Lovely to have you back [MENTION=2040]tunisianswife[/MENTION], I was also wondering where you had gone! I cannot go to London in July but may take a trip for her birthday in September. Would be lovely to meet up with [MENTION=2152]CHCHANEL[/MENTION] too!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#22 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

OMG [MENTION=2457]Tiny Penny[/MENTION] please do come! It would be alot of fun! I'm totally excited about September!

Posted Image

#23 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:19 PM

OMG @Tiny Penny please do come! It would be alot of fun! I'm totally excited about September!

I will do my very best to come!
I love you in a place where there's no space or time...Forever you will be a true friend of mine:)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#24 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:27 PM

September? That sounds good too - I'd be able to throw a birthday party in Camden!

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#25 Tiny Penny

Tiny Penny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

September is definitely better for me as the Olympic whoo-haa will have been and gone and I am away abroad quite a lot over July/August anyway. It would be lovely for lots of us to get together to celebrate Amy's birthday! I think I will be in a better frame of mind for her birthday than I will be for July 23rd...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#26 Katausa

Katausa

♥ Kat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:32 PM

Oh yes.. the Olympic thingies. I forgot about that (silly me)!

The Olympic Games take place from 27 July until 12 August right? Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe I read that somewhere. That means that LDN will be a mess around the 23rd. I am not sure if this will stop me from going though. Plans are that I'll go with a friend of mine - and she's very excited about it all - so am I. I think that I might go on Amy's birthday too though, as my birthday is in the same week as hers - it'll be a great way to celebrate it. For example, I'd love to have a drink in the Hawley that night.

Edited by Katausa, 12 May 2012 - 12:38 PM.

" If I died tomorrow, I would be a happy girl. " - Amy

#27 CHCHANEL

CHCHANEL

rulers one thing but come brixton

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:31 PM

I really think that everyone should try their best to come!
tunisianswife and my tickets are already booked and we'll be staying the entire week of Amy's birthday.
would be really fun to meet up somewhere and go to hawleys/good mixer or jazz after dark!

Posted Image

#28 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

I'll def appear for a birthday bash.... Still in two minds about the anniversary, as London will be STUPID busy during the Olympics...and the Tube are threatening to strike.

#29 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

Anyone else coming to put on the list?

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#30 FromMyTears

FromMyTears

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:34 PM

I'll be there, because i'll spend some time in london by the month of July. I WISH TO SEE YOU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users