Photo
- - - - -

What is going on with Mitch and Alex foden?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 catpuss

catpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

sorry if this has been mentioned before..... but i see on Mitch's twitter account that Alex Foden took a journalist to Amy's funeral, cannot seem to get all the info as it appears that some of the tweets have been deleted. Anyone else know what is going on??????

#2 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

What kind of tweets are you talking?Do you have any example?

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 catpuss

catpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:51 PM

Mitch said somthing about that person who he (alex) asked to take was a jonrnalist and how mitch had trusted him... somthing like that, oh mitch saying that he was going mad sorry i'm really rubbish at copy and cutting

#4 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:53 PM

Oh ok,I didn't notice anything,cause I have add him on twitter and he did also,but never nothing notice :s

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#5 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:57 PM

sorry if this has been mentioned before..... but i see on Mitch's twitter account that Alex Foden took a journalist to Amy's funeral, cannot seem to get all the info as it appears that some of the tweets have been deleted. Anyone else know what is going on??????

Alex Foden was being his usual attention seeking self and attacking Mitch over the book and how it dealt with him (exposed him as a hanger-on, which was clear anyway), and made a few (clearly false) accusations about Mitch and how he handled the drugs situation. Mitch tried to brush off Alex by saying something along the lines of "is it just me or has Alex Foden gone mad?", Alex kept talking rubbish then as soon as Mitch revealed Foden brought a journo to the funeral, Alex mysteriously went quiet and never properly denied it. I'm inclined to think Foden did bring a journalist; even when Amy was alive and they were seen out together, he screamed "hanger on" and has given multiple interviews (which he was presumably getting paid for) over the years to tacky documentaries while none of Amy's real friends did so.

#6 catpuss

catpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:02 PM

was august 10th, cannot see anything on foden twitter looks like they are all gone, but mitch was getting the police involved!! just got to the part in MDA why they paid for Alex's rehab. obviously didn't work

#7 Jayne

Jayne

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:09 PM

You might want to read this thread:

http://www.amywineho...ITV-documentary
Jayne, proud to be a member of Amy Winehouse Forum since Jul 2007.

#8 TBR

TBR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:16 PM

Yeah, when Mitch mentioned legal action and Alex bringing the journo to the funeral, Foden went on a deleting spree of his tweets. I noticed he's set up his own foundation dedicated to helping rehab centers which is commendable, I just can't help but roll my eyes that he named it after himself. Narcissistic much?

#9 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:53 PM

But this Alex,to be clear,it was Amy friend?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#10 TBR

TBR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:07 AM

But this Alex,to be clear,it was Amy friend?

Hmm, debateable. He worked with her as a stylist in early 2007 on the Back to Black shoot iirc and claims he created her beehive (despite the fact it made appearances, albeit smaller, in 2006) and he surfaced again when Amy was living at Prowse Place in late 07/08 and they were basically drug buddies. She saw less of him when she got clean, she paid for his rehab, he sold stories, gave interviews and made some pretty scathing comments about Amy and her dad and then didn't really see each other regularly again. Despite that, Alex maintains the facade that they were besties even though Amy and her friends had nothing to do with him after that, and she apparently got pissed at him again when he began production of a documentary about drug addiction using Amy was an example iirc. But to sum it up, he's just a massively douchey attention seeker.
  • Love is a losing game likes this

#11 Mrs. Jones

Mrs. Jones

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:01 AM

TBR has filled you in nicely with what happened wetween them.
The tweet related to the police getting involved was Alex tweeted that Mitch didn't do anything to help Amy in her addiction, that he lied throughout the book, and that he had paid off drug dealers in the past. To this Mitch repsonded "that's it, I'm forwarding this tweet to my sollicitor and the police"... something like that.

I know we discussed it on one of the threads as it happened, but I can't remember which one. I've just done a search and I can't find it (I can never find anything with this search!!)...
  • Love is a losing game likes this

#12 Mama_Haze

Mama_Haze

Hazy Lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,402 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

I'm closing this; we've had this conversation here before and it never goes anywhere good. Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users