#16 SarahMermaid

SarahMermaid

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

I haven't tried yet to do that. But I remember that @SarahMermaid contacted Mitch via Twitter: she shown him our website and asked to tell other fans about this project. Alas, he hadn't replied anything. She also contacted the Foundation, they had said that they will be glad to get a copy of the Album, and that's all. Oh, no... They also asked if we're going to launch a fundraiser. :-)

What do you think, is it worth to contact them again? Will they take an interest to our project if it doesn't promise them any benefit?

No harm in trying again but think they'd only promote it if they're getting something out of it. :(

#17 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts
  • LocationπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Ukraine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦

Posted 22 February 2013 - 05:29 AM

Yes, it seems that the Foundation won't help us. Well, their purpose is raising MONEY. So... "No money - no honey", rright?

But we have a lot of new contributions, mostly artworks, all of them are marvelous: http://album.amyligh...ory/everything/. Take a look, they are really, really amazing!

Thanks to @dykehaze for an idea to connect with authors on deviantart.com! There are a lot of really great works: http://browse.devian...q=Amy Winehouse.

V.Melnyk

#18 Amy Jenna Harper

Amy Jenna Harper

Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:20 AM

Why did you contact them?

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

It would be so easier if the could help :s

One name,one word : Amy <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#19 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

Just look at today's harvest!
http://album.amyligh...ory/everything/
Hell, I'm just feeling happy... Do you see what will we show to Amy? I believe, she will enjoy the Album! :-)

V.Melnyk

#20 Real11

Real11

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

Wow i'm so suprised and happy about the tributes! Next week I will send one too! I think Amy will love it! :encouragement: What can I do to help you and the others? :)
We will never forget you and your music! See you in heaven. :)

#21 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMΓ©xico

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

Wow, just seen the latest contributions and they're great :) sorry i haven't been able to check in here much, uni's got me quite busy.
I don't think we should try anything with the foundation, at least not yet...
Posted Image

#22 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

Wow i'm so suprised and happy about the tributes! Next week I will send one too! I think Amy will love it! :encouragement: What can I do to help you and the others? :)

Would you like to help? Thank you very much, it will be very appreciated!
See, there's a lot of great artworks on the Internet. As I said, [MENTION=2997]dykehaze[/MENTION] (thank you!) has shared this idea, so I just went to http://browse.devian...q=Amy Winehouse and... wow! How do you like it? :-) So, this week I've contacted dozens of authors, told them about our project (right in comments to their works), and we have a lot of new contributions. What do you think about trying to do the same and to involve more authors?
Thanks. :-)

---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

I don't think we should try anything with the foundation, at least not yet...

Couldn't be MORE agree with you! We can do much more that the Foundation, that's the truth.

V.Melnyk

#23 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

The site is looking really good guys, some amazing work coming in! It's great to see how many people are still being inspired by Amy :heart:

Is there any reason why you don't want the foundation involved? Would it not be nice to raise some money for charity with the project?

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#24 melnyk

melnyk

The Lighthouse Keeper

• Administrators
  • 1,471 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

The site is looking really good guys, some amazing work coming in! It's great to see how many people are still being inspired by Amy :heart:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for your words! :-)

Is there any reason why you don't want the foundation involved? Would it not be nice to raise some money for charity with the project?

We just don't want it to be related to money. And the Foundation won't help us just for the sake of love to Amy. But we do if for Amy, just for her smile. I believe you understand.

V.Melnyk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users