#76 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 29 March 2013 - 03:16 AM

I just saw this recently and thought it was a horrible interview segment.....I felt badly for everybody....

#77 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

i watched it. barely.
perhaps good for blake as a catharsis to have done this interview.
now, can he please GO AWAY FOR GOOD?
i wish him well, but there is very little he contributes to ... anything.
he needs to focus on his family, no?
if he was doing something for others, say, counseling or some other deed, well then, maybe he can be interviewed again to tell us about it.
but until then, i declare myself completely oblivious to the fact that blake is able to tell a story over and over and will not be watching anything coming from the Civils anymore.
I felt like a bottom feeder watching Maury or Springer, and I just dont like that feeling. i dont even own a TV.
This show is for low-lifes looking for cheap entertainment and/or gossip. Disgusting.

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#78 WhoDat

WhoDat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

He is such a nauseating individual. He is capitalizing off Amy in the most distasteful way possible.
"They laughed when I said I was going to become a comedian. Well, they're not laughing now." - Bob Monkhouse

#79 scottsimpson16

scottsimpson16

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:46 PM

Seen this interview on tv, very mixed views on it!

#80 BeehiveQueen

BeehiveQueen

Camden Girl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationHollywood, CA

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

At the end of the show he was asked to be of service to a guy who needed to get some help getting off drugs. I

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

If he even got 1 person to think about getting help for their addiction/alcoholism then it was well worth him being on the show. Well done Blake. I was proud of him. Sobriety is not easy. He is not a monster.

#81 LRock10288

LRock10288

You Got To Call The Green Man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

At the end of the show he was asked to be of service to a guy who needed to get some help getting off drugs. I

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

If he even got 1 person to think about getting help for their addiction/alcoholism then it was well worth him being on the show. Well done Blake. I was proud of him. Sobriety is not easy. He is not a monster.

Although maybe controversial, I do agree with this. My father is an addict, and from seeing what that kind of addiction can do to people, I have to agree. I don't think you ever get into it with the realistic expectation of what the sickness will cause you to become.

For both Amy and Blake, I think they were just two sick kids who got into it too deep. Even at their worst, I don't think either were monsters, just...addicts.

#82 Emilie

Emilie

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 02:15 PM

Gosh, his voice is so soothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users