23 replies to this topic

#16 Poom

Poom

My Own Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:16 PM

She talks a bit more about Amy and the movie here :)

• Uno, HelloSailor, Love is a losing game and 1 other like this

#17 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:16 PM

Cheeky how Craig called Amy "chubby" back in her Frank days when he had her on his show. I wish people would be more careful about what adjectives they throw around. She was certainly no stick back then, but she wasn't fat, chubby, overweight or whatever!

Otherwise good interview, rant over!

• pearljo, DARE TO BE D, inwinoveritas and 3 others like this

#18 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:13 AM

I'm actually really digging grow like a seed :)

#19 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:54 PM

I don't know if it's been posted before but I found this interview of Juliette and the director Asif Kapadia.

https://youtu.be/91om9AYBuUA

#20 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:07 PM

Just came across her bittersweet words x

Attached Files

#21 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 03 December 2015 - 07:53 PM

So true. As Joni Mitchell said, "You don't know what you've got til it's gone". We only start appreciating when it's too late.

• Love is a losing game likes this

#22 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 09:08 PM

Aww everytime I read smth new from Juliette I keep thinking Amy would still be here if she would have stayed with their circle of friends!

• Sassy, inwinoveritas and Love is a losing game like this

#23 inwinoveritas

inwinoveritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 01:33 AM

Cheeky how Craig called Amy "chubby" back in her Frank days when he had her on his show. I wish people would be more careful about what adjectives they throw around. She was certainly no stick back then, but she wasn't fat, chubby, overweight or whatever!

Otherwise good interview, rant over!

yeah, she never was chubby, maybe not that thin, but not chubby. and she evenn thin in 2003, in the beginning and the end of 2004 and in 2005. she gained a little bit in mid-2004 during the festival season or a little bit earlier, and in mid-2006 (in the earlier videos of the back to black era) aswell (at least in comparison to 2005), but she was never fat or even chubby, she just gained more weight. and it is not very good, to talk to young women like that! foremost to those who don't have much confindence and self esteem. There are also lots of other examples, like Billie Piper,etc, who also haven't been fat but who have beenn called chubby by some mal journalist or TV presenter and also went on to lose some weight! No one would talk like that to a male artist or performer, evenn if he actually is chubby or even fat! no one would have called Cee-Lo a fat guy. this is just unfair!

to the interview: Juliette is really nice and sweet and smart person. i'd really liked to know mmore about her. it's a very interesting interviw, i guess.

#24 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2015 - 02:04 PM

I agree.

• Love is a losing game likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users